• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Member incentive program

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
I have been thinking about this idea for a while. I don't have all the details worked out. A lot of people complain about member incentive. I think this would be hard to complain about.

The member incentive program would pay for eight hours of shop time at a local self service auto repair facility. This would be for members only and the persons wishing to cash in this deal would have to pay for one (or more) more additional years membership.

Of course we couldn't pay for more than two rigs. I'm already working out a deal at one of these repair facilitys.

Ideas, input, thoughts, concerns?

like a raffle every 6 mo for members?

That's an idea. I originally intended it to be more of an insurance policy. Incase you wreck it showing off we'll help you out kind of deal. So we're not for sure forking over the dough. but the policy is there if someone fks their rig up.

I don't know how it would work out, but me being military I get self service shop use at something like $2/Hr for a flat stall and maybe $5/Hr for a lift. I would have to be there obviously but I don't see a problem with that if their rig is down here wout it craps out.

So back to this. I really want to get this program up and running. I'm not against Tyler getting folks in on base. But. they'd have to be accoapnied by him. My program will give the individuals the freedom to work on their schedule independently.

At what dollar amount can I ear mark the cash to float the bill. 120 dollars which is a soking deal for two racks at one time. I have the contingencies all worked out. This is a hell of a member incentive I want to give the guys. I know there is no gauranteed return but it does give the fellas a sense of securty with the club. I know for a fact no other club can deliver this.

Back