• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet with High Road Enterprises

mikenewmanhayes

NAXJA Forum User
We are trying to get members of our 4 wheel drive community to come out and check out our club. We will have all our trucks on display, as well as an articulation ramp. We are open to everyone and any vehicle and no fees. It was started by Pastor Steve Hamilton, which now lives in Oakhurst, but will be here to talk to people more about what we do. We are a Christian based club, and we have a lot of trips planned for the year. Please come out Saturday, Feb. 13 2010 to Bakersfield. saturday afternoon we will be having a trail run up freeway ridge to black gulch. this is on the way back from koh for those of you who are going, so no excuses
=] For more details, call 805-215-3437

thanks and hope to see you there

edwin

=]

you can also check us out at
www.highroadenterprises.com

Guys it’s a great little club. They have a big well equipped shop open once a week to everyone. Lots of people who know their stuff always willing to help. Its where I started and learned most my XJ/Jeep/4x4 knowledge. Their trail runs are great, epically since you can bring along a wife and kids that would either not be welcomed by other clubs or would hear or see things that were not the suitable. As a nonreligious person I still like going on High Road outings, everyone is welcome and they mean that.

Freeway Ridge is a fun moderate trail (dry), little more advance if its covered in snow. Most Jeeps with 3" lift and 33s should be able to easily do the trail, but its still fun even if you lock front and rear on 37s.

Back