• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet at Rausch Creek Oct 25th

ABSOLUTELY!

I'm moving to the Lebanon/Hershey area starting Wednesday and hope to have everything ready by the 15th.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in the NAC; I'm just a little leery about the "pay to play" concept. The NWC has spoiled me.

John

Did you attend a NAC-Fest back when Paragon was still open? Like maybe 2002 or 2003? I think I may have met you BEFORE you went west.

A.

Did you attend a NAC-Fest back when Paragon was still open? Like maybe 2002 or 2003? I think I may have met you BEFORE you went west.

A.

Yeah, 2003. If my memory serves me we both showed up on a Sunday as everyone started going home.
I still have the dash plaque on my Jeep; in fact it is my ONLY dash plaque!

John

Yeah, 2003. If my memory serves me we both showed up on a Sunday as everyone started going home.
I still have the dash plaque on my Jeep; in fact it is my ONLY dash plaque!

John

Ah OK, I thought I had met you before. I was actually there for that whole event, but I think I broke my Jeep that year and I still had to drive it home, so I was out for Sunday. We are still doing dash plaques for NAC-Fest, you'll have to come next year and add to your dash plaque collection. :cheers:

A.

Been out of the game for a while but it looks like this may be my first dive back in. I'll see if i can get my list of shit finished intime (parts have been sitting here for 2 years since i bought my vw, so yeah.. should be interesting)

Andy,
Im pretty sure Joey and I are in. Mike says he's in. I havent talked to Lee yet...but he was talking about going soon. Not sure if you talked to him or not. And I think he had a couple guys that wanted to tag along.

So count us in. Gotta go over the heep and see whats what. It wouldnt start the other day but I got that fixed and it seems ok for now.

J.

P.S... If Leah is buying more insta-coffees...tell her Ill glady pay her for some if she brings me a couple. haha. Assuming she's coming.....

Hey All,

I might be able to make it, I'll try real hard! Can I bring my four legged co pilot? Not sure if R/C is keen on man's best friend? Oh yeah i might bring the wife too... lol

This would be our first "official" event for jeepers, looking forward to it...

I will be up for the meet and great. I definitely cannot do any trails though. :tear: 1 question though. can i just come up for the meet and great or do i have to pay the $30 to get into the park? Not sure how it works there. is the parking area a free area? I will try and bring my rig up as Hammered supplied me with a D35 to get it back up and running but like i said the back cant handle the trails at all. all this is subject to change though as tomorrow i get my discogram with the needles in my spine to see what needs fixed. not looking forward to that too much. But I will be up there. I have a Package to deliver to BOX.

Hey All,

I might be able to make it, I'll try real hard! Can I bring my four legged co pilot? Not sure if R/C is keen on man's best friend? Oh yeah i might bring the wife too... lol

This would be our first "official" event for jeepers, looking forward to it...

Just saw this.... no problem bringing mans best friend along for a ride, quite a few people do this. Just make sure you have a leash.

i won't make this one. i have a family thing.

Last edited:
A couple of buddies and I will be there with another group on the 24th, 25th & 26th. Hopefully we will see everyone there.

I'm pretty sure I can make this, it'd be my first trip to RC.
I've got stock skids, rear tow bar, 2" BB, and 31s, on my every-other-daily-driver (dont ask)... So, I won't be following anybody with a "don't follow me" sticker!
Seems like there's going to be quite the group, do you guys run together the whole day? or does the trail determine who stays with...
Either way, lookin forward to it.

Backroads - we should cut my RSB out before this?? hmmm?
EDIT, and I'll undo my front "slow" disconnects...

I know my rig wont be "done" (re geared)... but I hope to have the SYE completed and all my components installed. So, if it comes to that point. maybe I'll bring the Dig Camcorder and just be the film crew. Which is totally cool with me.

Wow, it looks like we are going to have a good size group this time, so please take a moment and fill your name in on this list for the trail level you want to do. Just keep replying to the previous person and add your Screen name and first name. Also, I will have NAC stickers for any NEW NAXJA members!!!!!!

Greens--

Green/Blues--

Blues--

Blue/Blacks--

Green-Black I guess... don't rely care what we do.

This me -

PA110019.jpg

Back