• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MattyJ

Hey matty, welcome back! Started this thread because I'm getting ideas on how to do my roll cage. I met u a while back at I think 08 goatfest and dug your old jeep.

here are a few of when the cage was first completed.... it went through a few changes later but you get the idea...

PIC-0122.jpg

PIC-0124.jpg

PIC-0135.jpg

then without doors etc...

046.jpg

168.jpg

Matty, are you still at TLD? And were you down for the Baja 1000 this past November?

We saw a TLD vehicle down at Bay of LA during the Baja 1000. Wanted to stop and see if you there.

I ride a lot of XC and trail bike stuff locally. Corona hills, Santiago Oaks, Lake Elsinore etc.... but really just got into that stuff for training for Downhill racing. (the thing i was into before Jeeping)

photo.jpg

Me at one of my races recently.

You are being caught from behind bud!!

:D

RuggedJeep had it right. No rig for me currently.... just a bad mountain bike addiction right now.

Whatever, you can still come by Saturday to SoCal Fest for the :cheers:.

See you there!

Cool beans Matty. I dont quite have the experience nor the balls for Downhill. Let alone money for a sweet DH bike. XC is where i get my bike on and mostly around here where i live ( south central Los Angeles ). Been out once with Avery and that guy is fast.

Back