• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mark's Fender Trim, ala Stump

Nice!

Yep, Mark is intending on dropping it 2 inches or so. Its pretty darn tall as is...

how much lift? (taking a break from readying the jeep for a 2 hr ride tomorrow....)

I am right at about 6.5" including the sag now, and his is atleast 1 -1.5" taller. I would guess he is shooting for around 6". He is passed out right now... or I would ask him lol.

I am right at about 6.5" including the sag now, and his is atleast 1 -1.5" taller. I would guess he is shooting for around 6". He is passed out right now... or I would ask him lol.

Don't wake him... I'll see you guys tomorrow.... I'm at 5.5" or so...:cheers:

Looks incredible and functionality is even better nicely done guys. I would do this in a heartbeat if I didnt have a cage already and could...

Hmmm....my plan is eventually 35's and 4.5" Looks like i need to make a road trip to ATL one of these days for a stump trim! :D

Hahahahahahaha, I was asking for that!

I asked BigA to move this to the Mod Tech area incase anyone else could use the pictures when doing their own.

~ Stump

He's a Smart Guy! :moon::viking:

Do you have any pictures of the pice you welded in place? It looks as if you cut slits in it.

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures of the pice you welded in place? It looks as if you cut slits in it.

Glenn, the piece starts out as a 60" x 5" 20 gauge strip of steel. It gets tacked on like that, and then gets cut a few times to get it to lay down right. The inner fender steel and outer fender are nowhere near lining up with one another, and manipulating the steel to lay down for welding takes a fair amount of massaging. Kinda hard to explain without seeing it/doing it first hand.

~ Stump

time to modify the bumper! looks amazing.

Yep. That's next on the list. It looks like a big rock magnet right now. I'm gonna taper it up and hopefully make it look good.

Back