• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive 2024 - Official info thread

Well bummer.

I will see what I can do.

mac 'trying' gyvr

I for one would still like to have the winners posted in this thread (or somewhere on the forums at least) as well - I do have a facebook account, but the drawing occurred at a time where I wasn't able to monitor it.

I for one would still like to have the winners posted in this thread (or somewhere on the forums at least) as well - I do have a facebook account, but the drawing occurred at a time where I wasn't able to monitor it.

I thought I had posted them in this thread, but I just checked and they aren't here, I did post them somewhere...so many threads :)

You can go back and watch the video on Facebook, it's recorded there, still trying to figure out the link for all.

The Winners of the Early Bird prizes were Jim "Beer_goggles_009" Busch, Timothy "Skorpyo" Kilpatrick, and Suzi "Trixie03" Evilsizor.

mac 'congrats to them' gyvr

If I have the time, I might do that. Thanks for noting the winners here, though.

I thought that was the link I was posting...apparently...it wasn't...

mac 'I'll try to look at it after I process this next round of memberships' gyvr
I think that I thought a lot of things I think I thought, I think. 🤔

UOB syndrome getting the best of me, Nah!!!
🤫

I think that I thought a lot of things I think I thought, I think. 🤔

UOB syndrome getting the best of me, Nah!!!
🤫

So after I spent all that time figure out why the video wouldn't work, did you watch it?

mac 'my momma said I had a face for radio' gyvr

Is there a post with the current standings?

Chapter contest 3-22.JPG

This is current up to 3/22 that was posted on NAXJA fb yesterday. Trying to get caught up to yesterday, but keep getting distracted.

mac 'hopefully by tomorrow' gyvr

So after I spent all that time figure out why the video wouldn't work, did you watch it?
Video? I watched it, not the video. I wasn't sure  it would work, but it appeared to. I can't speak for the video in question.

Go ahead, ask me; blind, stoned or stupid? 🤫

Chapter contest UPDATE!!!
Memberships processed thru 3/25/24

Chapter contest 3-25.JPG
The chapter contest is tightening up!!!

Click here to join or renew!!!

See this thread for all the details.

Please note: In regards to your current membership if it isn't expired yet. If you renew in March, you will be entered into the drawing. If you don't expire til sometime later, your current membership will just be extended. There's no reason that everyone shouldn't be signing up or renewing in March!
You may renew as many times as you want in March, but only one entry per member in the individual drawing and the chapter competition.
This event runs through March 31st at 11:59:59 MST

The March Membership drive is coming to a close!

We have a great selection of prizes that you could win just by joining or renewing your NAXJA membership!

Photo Mar 25 2024, 22 55 25.jpg

The BIG DAWG chapter prize: WARN VR EVO 10-S WINCH - 103253
There are THREE individual prizes:
Wet Okole - seat covers
Milwaukee 2767-22 Fuel High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench
ARB 12V TWIN COMPRESSOR

See this thread for all the official info: https://naxja.org/threads/march-membership-drive-2024-official-info-thread.1168015/

Please note: In regards to your current membership if it isn't expired yet. If you renew in March, you will be entered into the drawing. If you don't expire til sometime later, your current membership will just be extended. There's no reason that everyone shouldn't be signing up or renewing in March!
You may renew as many times as you want in March, but only one entry per member in the individual drawing and the chapter competition.

Last Chapter contest UPDATE before the March Membership Drive Ends 3/31/2024 at Midnight (MST)!!!
Memberships processed thru mid-day 3/29/24

Chapter contest 3-16.JPG
Keep up the great work! No chapter has this locked in!

LAST DAY!!! FINAL HOURS!!!

Worked 25 hours at my regular job the last two days.

Working on it, once everything is processed, I will go back through everything to make sure nothing was missed for an official result.

mac 'coming soon' gyvr

We had 178 folks that joined or renewed in the month of March. Thank you to everyone!

Announcing the Big Dog chapter WINNER!
Chapter Contest

WARN VR EVO 10-S WINCH - 103253
warnvr10.JPG

Having 46 folks join or renew in March!!!
No Chapter has ever had over 100% renewal rate in March!!!
CONGRATS TO THE SIERRA Chapter

All chapters should be congratulated for a job well done!!!

Chapter contest 3-31.JPG

Please note everyone that joined or renewed in March will have their names entered into a drawing for the individual prize winners.
This will happen during a Facebook live event this Sunday 4/14/2024 at 3pm est on the NAXJA national Facebook page.

Can someone let me know if this link works with or without a Facebook account?

We had some technical difficulties that had us starting late and using the cellphone instead of the computer, but we got it done today.

Congrats to the Winners!

Suzi Evilsizor - Trixie03 - $400 Wet Okoie seat covers gift certificate
John Amann - LessLimited - Milwaukee Fuel Impact
Lou Aquino - #S194 - ARB compressor

Looking to get packets out this week.

Thanks to everyone for your past, present, and future support of NAXJA

Back