• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive 2011

I just renewed...good til after the end of the world...

mac '6/2013' gyvr

Hey, Woodyjeepgirl...got any sisters? :D

I just sent a paypal order out for Meganne...hoping it helps out the chapter.

As of right now, we're still behind by 3!

Time to get those non-red's to turn RED!

We can do this thing!

We're much cooler than So Cal, so get 4 more for the win.

If they get the problem ironed out for me, we'll have another. There was a mixup since I payed for Meganne's with my paypal.

They gave me the membership credit so, I'm now good till 2013. I did pm Lobsterdmb though.

Edit: And she's still black-lettered.

Mac commented on it and said he did last night :dunno:

and.....??? did we win or what???

from my last count we were still behind a few. I hope that we had a few auto renewals that kicked in for us.

Wish I had seen this last night, I would have signed up to help out. I however still want to become a member so how do I do it?

Wish I had seen this last night, I would have signed up to help out. I however still want to become a member so how do I do it?

Well crap, Oh well! Welcome from Columbus! :cheers:

Click on user cp up on the upper left right below where is tells you what thread you are in. After that go to the bottom of the column on the left and click on paid subscriptions. Then you just click which ever(one or two year new member) and it is pretty staight forward from there.

Click on user cp up on the upper left right below where is tells you what thread you are in. After that go to the bottom of the column on the left and click on paid subscriptions. Then you just click which ever(one or two year new member) and it is pretty staight forward from there.

Thanks I knew I saw it somewhere but I was not functioning well when I was looking this AM

Back