• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive 2011

Ha! Yeah, I have been lurking for awhile and gathering thoughts on the future of my XJ. I did laugh at myself for that being my first actual post.:eeks1:
Who do I send my full contact info to? I forgot to add it in with the PayPal...Lame.

welcome, to the best chapter :greensmok

Ha! Yeah, I have been lurking for awhile and gathering thoughts on the future of my XJ. I did laugh at myself for that being my first actual post.:eeks1:
Who do I send my full contact info to? I forgot to add it in with the PayPal...Lame.

you can add details in your user profile and you can also send additional info via PM to MEMBERSHIP on here. They will take good care of ya and get ya set up with what you need. Looks like your already RED, so the hard part is done! Welcome :thumbup:

welcome aboard dude!

welcome aboard dude!

Thanks! I'll try to get some shots of my machine up soon. Nothin fancy but the next few weeks it should have a little growth spurt. Just waiting on some parts.

now if that terrahautian guy would get it...

mac 'it is march' gvr

As of now:

We are up to 34 new, and 64 renewals for a total of 98 participants.

The Chapter contest is as follows:
SoCal - 24
Midwest - 20
North Atlantic - 8
Intermountain - 8
Southeast - 8
Sierra - 8
Arizona - 6
Northwest - 6
Colorado - 5
Red River - 5

Come on folks, lets keep going!

Just renewed.Almost forgot.

Back to the garage.:repair:

Nick

add another one to the list. :D

Three days left. What's the totals as of today? Do we need to rally?

Fore 'MWC must win' Wheeler

I think a rally may ne in order. Come on we can do this. All you blackies need to help support the mwc so come on already.

Dakside'not racistnI have a color tv'mj

Current standings as of 8PM EST 3-28-11:

41 new Members (4 are two-year) and 86 renewing Members (15 are two-year) for a total of 127.

Chapter Contest:

SoCal - 30
Midwest - 26
North Atlantic - 14
Southeast - 10
Sierra - 9
Northwest - 9
Intermountain - 8
Colorado - 8
Arizona - 7
Red River - 6

A pretty close race between SoCal and Midwest Chapters... "Too close to call"

Thanks for all who are participating.

If you have mailed in a check (besides the one two-year renewal #1672 from CO I know about) and have not yet received a confirmation e-mail please give me a PM or e-mail BEFORE FRIDAY so we can get you counted.

Membership

mac 'From the members forum' gyvr

I just went red. Again. How long does it take?

Apparently less than 19 hours...

mac 'your red and your post of 19 hours ago' gyvr

Back