• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 2016 Membership Drive

Announcing the third of the three prizes that can be won by a new member or a renewal during the membership drive!

USA Standard XJ Gear Package Special from
RWKHAUSSUPPLY

We will make sure this works with your Dana 30, Dana 35, Dana 44, or 8.25.

Hurry, you must become a member or renew your membership by March 31st!

Even if your membership doesn't expire in March, you can still renew and it will extend your membership!
One entry per person.

I'm in as a new member. I think I joined through a link from this thread. Can't be sure though. You ppl have saved me hundreds of $ in the 5 years of lurking here. No harm in giving some back, right?

I'm in as a new member. I think I joined through a link from this thread. Can't be sure though. You ppl have saved me hundreds of $ in the 5 years of lurking here. No harm in giving some back, right?

Red name, first post. You're definitely "in".

Welcome

Red name, first post. You're definitely "in".

Welcome

Definitely; welcome to NAXJA! Looking forward to seeing you at one of the events or ATT work days.

RE-UP'd

Tonight or tomorrow

I grabbed an extra shift at work and had to work today.

mac 'it happens' gyvr

C'mon SoCal! you gonna let Texas beat us in the membership drive?

Let's get those renewals coming in!

David Bricker / SYR

I may renew for another year just because...

I had just renewed my membership a couple of months ago and also renewed now for this membership drive.. So does that mean that I should be good until 2018?

Last edited:
I had just renewed my membership a couple of months ago and jsut renewed now. So does that mean that I should be good until 2017?

1+1+1=3

When your membership packet comes in the mail, it will have a date on the enclosed membership card with your expiration date. You can also check the "user CP" option at the top left of the forum (when logged in on a real computer), and that will show your expiration date as well.

I just looked and with today's renewal, you are good until 10/31/2017.

mac 'up to the minute' gyvr

Back