• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 11th/12th Trail Ride Swap Meet...

I have the XJ speaker pods in grey. Mount the speaker in the kick plate for the doorless mod
0a1a4d415faba4be1d0bde3cad6fcb0b.jpg

3" skyjacker coils $30
F/R RC N2.0 shocks 3-4" $50
Shortened Iroman shackles .75"-1.5" w/ new bushings $40
Liquid Iron relocation brackets. Only the 2 most forward mounting holes are left. Others were cut off for clearance. $40
I won't make the ride. Interested in shipping the shackles? 22551

Hey Royal, (Eric) ehall is going to be there and he'll pick those up for me, so please hold on to them if you still have them. Let me know how you would like to be paid - I can paypal you or I could send him payment to bring to the ride.
PM sent

Got a few things I wouldn't mind seeing go to a good home:

OEM front skid (decent shape, support arms need a little straightening)
OEM rear bumper (good condition fits 84-96, has mounting brackets and endcaps)
Roller-style winch fairlead with mounting HW, never used
Steel winch cable (100feet, 3/8-inch, never used)
winch hook (never used, came with cable)

If you're interested in any of the above, make an offer.

I also have a brand new 3/8" x100ft winch cable if anyone is interested. Took the winch out of the box, and took the cable off the winch. Best offer...

A.

Have a set of jks sway bar discos for grabs believe it's up to 6" of lift

How much do you want for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably ought to replace mine. Is the cable a good brand?

I'm guessing they're decent - the cable, fairlead, and hook all came with my Quadratec Q11000 winch. I went straight to a synthetic line (with pre-installed thimble) and hawse fairlead, so those parts are still "fresh out of the can", as it were.

The cable never even got pre-stretched, just unspooled it and coiled up for storage.

Dag yo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back