• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make It Or Break It - Who's Going?

97CountryXJ

NAXJA Forum User
miobi_md08_06d.jpg

Anyone planning on going to this?

Last edited:
I am going Staurday for sure, and possibly Sunday depending if I decide to get the boat out by then and the number of available half naked women in the equation :D

I also spoke with Collin (90Piosport99) and he said that Dustin (comancheon33s) and a few more from DSM are planning on making it down for a few days. I have a few locals that are going to follow me up on Saturady as well. It is a pretty cool place as long as it is not wet.

Curt,
I will be going down fairly early Saturday with my friends Robert and Jon; possibly caravaning with Dustin and his group (not sure on that part yet). You are more than welcome to follow or ride with one of us if that suits your fancy (might be the wrong expression). Anyway, definitely get in touch with me closer to the time and we'll figure it out.
-Collin

Rockhound89 said:
even when its wet or snow.:woohoo:
You sir are a :greensmok

I plan on going down Saturday morning and camping that night. Not sure if I will go out wheeling again on Sunday due to other activities scheduled that weekend.

We should make this the official thread for NAXJA people that are going? Also maybe plan a NAXJA meet/greet there?

I am game for a M&G there if anyone wants to meet up.

x2 on that.and Andy, whats with this cage I am reading about? XJ or MJ that is caged out??

If anyone remembers the show "The A Team" , you might remember that hey had to knock out B.A Baracus each time to put him on a plain. What I am getting at is that we might need to knock out Ron and make him wake up in the middle of our little M&G.....for those of you (Andy and Watson) who know Ron, I bet he would love it!!

I'm starting the cage in my 2dr tomorrow with the help of pyro:firedevil . The MJ is a ways off, but hope to have it done for the Sober Up Run.

Ron might just turn to the dark side if we do that...I'm in:eeks1: ...andy

bpm4x4 said:
I will be there, the Comanche may not, it's going to be close, but I may drink a few and tell a few lies.
Hey Brian, if you end up driving, do you think you, me and Andy could convoy since we're all coming from the DM/Norwalk area?

about the cage there is a new rule with make it or break if you run half doors or tube door you HAVE TO HAVE A CAGE for saftey.

I think they may let you slide by this time but it is a must every time after.

when was this cage rule implemented?? shouldn't they have mentioned it in the latest newsletter? It should at least be mentioned on their website, especially for guys that are coming long distances to wheel. That would really suck if someone showed up and was declined access b/c of a new rule that was not posted or made awre publically.

Hey Watson, you mentioned letting somone slide by, who are you refering to?

90PioSport99 said:
Hey Brian, if you end up driving, do you think you, me and Andy could convoy since we're all coming from the DM/Norwalk area?

My goal is to head out early Friday, 10 at the latest, so all are welcome to fallow me down, I'm a slow goin when pulling...andy

Hey Andy,
is there going to be wheelin on friday, or just sign in etc?

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Hey Watson, you mentioned letting somone slide by, who are you refering to?

i wasn't "refering" to any one in general just making a statment.

and like i said over on MIOBI for a cage i would look at a pre-bent one: S and W race car makes one that i like here is the part # and a link to a MJ that has it.

10 point cages
11-2587 1-5/8" x .134" wall EWS tubing,

11-2587-CM 1-5/8" x .083" wall moly tubing

11-2587-DOM -Jeep Cherokee, 1-3/4" x .120" wall DOM tubing

Link to MJ build:
http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3472&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Back