• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

I'm going to be out of town so no go for us. We went New Year's day and i was a mess. be glad it is freezing up a bit now...they had been closed for two weeks and opend that day we were ithe frist goup to go in every hole was over flowing trail one had 6" of standing water in the flat areas. Dry spot off the trail.
DSC_0868.jpg

JIFFY OUR OFFORAD BUDDY. 10 MO. OLD

DSC_0890.jpg

After driving out the river and "cleaning it off"

DSC_0913.jpg

worst part was all that crap froze on going home.....Had a blast anyway.

So.. is there a M&G this Sat?? Been off the grid for a while, but with WinterFest sneaking up, gotta get back into the Jeep mindset.

Yep Loks like 6:00 PM at Buffalo Wild Wings in Vernon Hills Il. I will get there a bit early to grab a large table....

See everyone there....

John

I will be there as long as this snow storm makes the drive too bad on the highways. I'll give you a text tomorrow John if something changes and I cannot make it. But for now I plan on being there.

I will be there as long as this snow storm makes the drive too bad on the highways. I'll give you a text tomorrow John if something changes and I cannot make it. But for now I plan on being there.
Sounds Great Phil..see you there...the raods should be clear by then i would think.

Hey Phil I am up for it....If everyone wanted we could even do it at our house and cook out some burgers or something....

For those that attend that do not already know tara and I just live down the street for the the place we have the M&G's

John

I'm in. BTW I've changed my user name to StoneXJK (from central4x4).

Xin

Xin. I was wondering where you were hiding....Ok guys...tara and I are up to host...lest get past a couple of crazy weeks and then plan something up. Heck my rig may be done and posing in the drieway by then.

John

Yeah it's very nice of you to host. But either way I'd be glad to join.

Xin. I was wondering where you were hiding....Ok guys...tara and I are up to host...lest get past a couple of crazy weeks and then plan something up. Heck my rig may be done and posing in the drieway by then.

John

Bringing this back up to the top. What do you all think about getting together @B-dubs again?

:cheers:

Phil

Bringing this back up to the top. What do you all think about getting together @B-dubs again?

:cheers:

Phil

I say since I dropped the ball on having a cook out. Lets get this going....What days work for you guys? Just a reminder this weekend the 11th is a cliffs trip.

John

You coming to the cliffs Sean? The date is Sturday the 10th....fat fingers must have been the ptoblem with typing the 11th or i was still hung over then :)

Back