• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lower Staging

Trail colors are changing...and more added

mac 'might want to ask in the phone call to kyle' gyvr

Can we use some coloured ribbon, or whatever to differentiate the different groups this year? Something we can tie on each groups rig to tag you in each particular group. I think this might help alleviate a little but of the confuse when two or more groups cross paths, or in locations like the quarry. Idk what do you think?

Can we use some coloured ribbon, or whatever to differentiate the different groups this year? Something we can tie on each groups rig to tag you in each particular group. I think this might help alleviate a little but of the confuse when two or more groups cross paths, or in locations like the quarry. Idk what do you think?

Not a bad idea. As the rigs pull into the staging area they can simply be directed into a line.

Colored dot stickers would work too

That's not a bad idea. There are times when groups do get mixed up. Maybe something for trail leaders to hand out to rigs in their group before they depart.

You guys did great last year sure you will this years also.

Ram" Thanks Ben and Suzie" Rod

I like this idea

I like this idea also.....

Have we found out about trail colors and if we need to make new flags?
Not sure they really have it all figured out yet.....I will ask next time I talk to them .....

Ram" If someone does not beat me to it.." Rod

Where in the process would we have them put their identifying markers on? Is this something we could include in the registration packets and let them take care of?

trail leaders apply b4 they leave

mac 'people will lose them' gyvr

I was thinking about that today. Maybe have something at the registration table to where they pick what trail they are wanting to run and grab the corresponding marker. I've been looking up ideas for markers

I was thinking about that today. Maybe have something at the registration table to where they pick what trail they are wanting to run and grab the corresponding marker. I've been looking up ideas for markers

That's what I was thinking. Register, tell mac the trail they wish to run, he gives them the appropriate sticker. They drive down and without question they can get lined up.

Back