• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lower Door Protection (Group Buy?)

cool. cut for a 2 dr please:D

you guys really are great, thanks.

UPDATE:

Alex and I are going to pick up the finished product tomorrow (thursday). People can start coming by on friday to pick them up...

Just PM me and we can set up meet times.

P.S. for the up north guys, Alex will hook you guys up with the door guards...

Keil

Sounds good Keil.

I don't suppose it's not too late to have mine cut for a 4door, is it?
Which one of you is closer to me to get them this weekend....? (I live in Everett, I dont suppose Alex will be driving by me anytime soon, will he?)

Thanks again for doing all of this guys!

~Scott

Aw crap! I can't believe I missed this GB.

Oh well, let me know the next time you guys decide to give it another go.

Come get'em!! They are here and ready to be taken home!!

1,200 lbs worth of steel!!

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

Keil

rooney, pm sent for p/u time and date.

I PM'ed. Does anybody want me to pick theirs up and bring them to kent? Not sure when I'm going up there yet.

That would be sweet. Give me a shout when your headin up there

i'm waitin on a PM back from him. i go home next week, then off to cali, so i wont be back till the 10th. i'd like to pay and pick up my stuff before i head home. i'll be at seatac early monday morning to drop a friend off, if that helps anyone?

Hes been working on cutting up his set to model for the rest today Kris, he will probably get back to you tomorrow or later tonight.

Just a heads up for everyone else, Keil will probably be making the cuts for the door parts before you get there but for the guards to match up perfectly with your front fender either bring him a template that you want the front section cut to or your jeep.

Since everyones trim job is a little different in the front we dont want to cut too much or too little off of it.

-Alex

picked mine up today, thanks Keil!

Back