• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LOUSY Car Dealer

arctycfox

NAXJA Forum User
For anyone wanting to buy a car, DO NOT got to Stevinson Toyota West!!! They absolutely DO NOT car about customer service. I made an offer on a car Saturday, and instead of being told the offer wasn't quite enough, they stalled me until they sold the car to someone else this evening. I e-mailed, and called repeatedly, and never got a return response. I finally went down to the dealership today to see them handing the keys to someone else. NO chance to alter my bid or anything. I even handled ALL the financing work myself. All they had to do was say yes or no. NO respect of any kind!!! DO NOT GO TO STEVINSON TOYOTA WEST!!!!

I went to STW a few years back looking for a used...excuse me..."pre-owned" vehicle (Gotta be politaclly correct...even on a USED car lot right?). Once the guy found out I wasn't in the market for a $20k+ vehicle, he basically bailed for all intents and purposes. I left the lot and found my XJ on CL the next day. :)

Back