• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for cheap or free Jeep storage in SE PA or I gotta sell it.

pajeepman

NAXJA Forum User
I have had my '73 CJ-6 at my brothers house for 12 years.(bought it from an old local garage where it sat next to the shop for ??? years) It hasn't run in longer than that but I want to fix it up for my girlfriend of 14+ years(she wants it and calls it hers...I'm ok with that I think it's a good thing). My plans were to put the body on the rolling CJ-8 chassis sitting 30 feet from the "6". Hopefully she won't bitch about that. It's in the woods at his house, he has 2 acres and you can't see it from his house. It's got nice patina! Light yellow(original color) with Golden Eagle wagon wheels.

Well he gets a GF(been together over 1.5 years now), and she wants it gone, it's bad for the earth...yeah whatever, it's better for the earth than the car she drives(mine has 0 emissions). His GF is being a total bitch about it and making an unbelievable fuss over it. I wonder how bad she would be bitching if my old CJ10a was still next to my CJ-6.

Jeep is in Limerick, PA. My brother has a trailer and a diesel truck so I can move it.

So I have to find dirt cheap storage for it or sell it.
Anybody in SE PA have cheap(or free/barter stuff) storage for a Jeep.

Not sure exactly, around $1500 probably. I have a full hardcopy and doors for it also.

Barry, that sucks. Does it at least LOOK like it's drivable?

With neighbors behind me it's kinda tough to store an inop rig.. I had the township stop in asking about my ZJ. I had to put a storage shed up for Gary's Scrambler body.

Call me... lets talk. I'll be in Jeffersonville tomorrow.. wanna stop in?

Not to sound mean but.....Tell your brother to man up..... It's his place not hers.... Sounds like its been there long before her. Would she still want it gone if it was his(your brothers)???? Is it in the way of her doing anything?? Ask her directly what's making her believe its bad for the earth!!! Your recycling, what's bad about that!!!! lol.

magimerlin, you aren't being mean, it's how I feel to, I tell him to kick her to the curb. It's not in the way of her doing a damn thing. She would probably still want it gone if it was his. I know she wants him to get rid of the two parts YJ's he has and overlandxj's old '95 F250(if anybody looking for a truck, lmk).

It sounds like she is a man-stuff hating jerk and will run/ruin his life until he is just an accessory to carry around in her purse. Sucks.

I found a free place to keep it thankfully.
hopefully someday it will look similiar to this without the stickers.
87B2B4BE-96FD-4FDE-AA41-6935C0D9127E-607-0000008145197A20_zps65484b07.jpg

Back