• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a replacement friend

was she atleast hot

Its woodland... so the checklist for "hot" is more lax

tooth - check
drunk - check
not your sister - not sure, maybe I should cover one of my eyes:doh:
willing - maybe a few more beers and I will be:eek:
:wow:

Its woodland... so the checklist for "hot" is more lax

tooth - check
drunk - check
not your sister - not sure, maybe I should cover one of my eyes:doh:
willing - maybe a few more beers and I will be:eek:
:wow:
that applys to most of Washington:wave1:

Wow!

I'm so glad I left my phone in my Jeep last night. I get up this morning, run out and grab it to find I missed 19 calls, and have 15 new voicemails. The surprising part was they were all made between 2:30-3:00am.

I'm glad you guys made up, and were comfortable enough to call me for advise. Sorry I couldn't help you with the fire incident, last piece of pizza, Eric's oreo pie, or the attempted rape.

I think the best part was the messages never used any actual names, only screen names (ie: go blazers underscore six). :roflmao:

ROFLMAOTTPWISMP
This post cured my hangover

Wow!

I'm so glad I left my phone in my Jeep last night. I get up this morning, run out and grab it to find I missed 19 calls, and have 15 new voicemails. The surprising part was they were all made between 2:30-3:00am.

I'm glad you guys made up, and were comfortable enough to call me for advise. Sorry I couldn't help you with the fire incident, last piece of pizza, Eric's oreo pie, or the attempted rape.

I think the best part was the messages never used any actual names, only screen names (ie: go blazers underscore six). :roflmao:

Isn't that one of the Presidents responsibilites, to resolve conflict between members?

Wow!

sounds to me like you are gona need to put thease voice mails up on the forum lol

This is entertaining. To this day I still don't remember where your hatred for me even came from.

And whichever of you it was that was BS'ing with me in my SEMA booth, you were pretty polite then.

FYI: This thread is going to get cleaned up a bit. Please remember it's a public forum.

Also, refresh yourselves with the Forum Rules.

Mainly...
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS! There is going to be ribbing and teasing among friends, but when posts turn into personal attacks THEY'RE DELETED AT THE ADMINISTRATORS DISCRETION!!
and...
Upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this Site any Content that would convey expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or profanity;
I know it was all in good fun, but there's gotta be a line somewhere.

Really I missed out on bigotry prejudice and racism and hatred in the last 8 hours. Those are some of my favorites!!! Ben I thought you said you didnt see any warrior people at SEMA.... Last time I checked you were the only one who went.

like i said i was so wasted when i was at the warrior products booth i dont remember seeing any one.

You don't have to hide it Ben, we all know your an internet tough-guy.

You're right TORX. I apologize.

Do you know who never makes personal attacks???? TORX I think we all need to wear W.W.T.D bracelets so whenever we are about to do something unkind to a fellow xj owner, or even a wj owner :puke: that we are reminded of what TORX would do and "Choose the right" as Darren would say.

Back