• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look whos back back again

I'd like to move out of the PSRK but I is po' and jobs are not plentiful anywhere.

John, if you are willing to move, my parents have an in with some jobs in Oklahoma. On a base ( I think) and union or something. PM me if interested at all. Area is Mcalester.
And Rick.....NO it doesn't make me feel any better you are losing property. If it makes anyone feel better they should think about it a bit more.Ted, Glad to see you back around. Swing by when you have time (and a ride) or give me a call.

John, if you are willing to move, my parents have an in with some jobs in Oklahoma. On a base ( I think) and union or something. PM me if interested at all. Area is Mcalester.
And Rick.....NO it doesn't make me feel any better you are losing property. If it makes anyone feel better they should think about it a bit more.Ted, Glad to see you back around. Swing by when you have time (and a ride) or give me a call.

Right on might ghost ride the mt bike over there this weekend. Have a couple beers. heh ill bring your light by too. i need to find a snap on guy, i broke my little screw gun this weekend, and i need to have it repaired. my old guy wont return my calls that guy is a stink hole...

and Mr. curt I would be obliged to ride shotty with you. Ill buy the starbucks :p.

Hope to see all you muther truckers in aug.

peace
ted

Hang in there Ted. man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Luckily I still have a job that I've been busting my ass for and doing whatever it takes to keep my house.

I'm so glad the people I know that are doing well are still doing well. It makes me sad for the people that aren't but like I have said over and over. It is what it is. And all you can do is trust in God. Good to hear from you mr blade.

peace
ted

I truly appreciate the offer but I have unfinished business with the county of Riverside. I may be filing a lawsuit and I need to be here to do that.

Back