• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

Here's mine. 96 USFS auto, NP231, d35/d30, BDS 3" spring pack lift, jks quickers, poly everything except tranny and motor mounts, JKS (I think( tow hook brackets and hooks, need new uca's and lca's, oh and a 170A alternator, extra fuse box and power center under seat, another in the bay and already wired for cb (thank you US gov't!) One day I'll get around to using it all lol!
BarlowRoadTrip827124.jpg

i see you all the time Solomon....

Sup all, not too sure if most you guy will see me around town, stuck over on Whidbey Island (Oak Harbor to be exact). I do go down to Puyallup on a routine basis though.
I'll either be in..

A)
n642731912_1003589_3381.jpg

n642731912_583281_4238.jpg

or ON

B)
n642731912_1633997_2160.jpg
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v375/28/19/642731912/n642731912_1633997_2160.jpg
n642731912_1633998_3143.jpg

Feel free to throw the deuce if it's the bike (red, white, black Alpinestar jacket, matching helmet, and flamed gloves)... I'll throw the Jeep wave outta habit when I'm riding and they just look at me like... wtf?....

I started working in McMinville a couple weeks ago. Man, i see 1 to 3 lifted XJ's daily on my drive from beaverton. Well mostly on the way home. I tend to go out that way too early..

This may be the wrong place to do so, but i wanted to say "hey" I'm figuring i'm seeing local rigs, so this has to be the right place.

.,-------____
//___l__,\___\,___
l_---\____l---[]lllllll[]
_:roll:_____:roll:--o-

I started working in McMinville a couple weeks ago. Man, i see 1 to 3 lifted XJ's daily on my drive from beaverton. Well mostly on the way home. I tend to go out that way too early..

This may be the wrong place to do so, but i wanted to say "hey" I'm figuring i'm seeing local rigs, so this has to be the right place.

.,-------____
//___l__,\___\,___
l_---\____l---[]lllllll[]
_:roll:_____:roll:--o-

welcome aboard ! post up some pics of your rig so we know who you are when we see ya

:cheers:
Rod aka Mojo

heres a couple quick pictures of my xj located in portland area just got new bumpers and slidders ill post newer pictures as soon as i get them

Picture039.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture031.jpg

front end.
dana 30 open with rustys crossover steering
3 link system.. tomken lower long arms with rock krawler uper link
rustys 9 inch coils with the 1.5 spacer
rustys rear leafs
rear end is a chrysler 8 and 3/4 with posi
tires are 36/14.5/15r super swampers
thats all i can think of at the moment next mod will be dana 44 front with ARB

Looks badass. your the first one to post up (that i've seen) to try out the Crysler 8 3/4. Six states tried to sell me one.. never seen one!

Back