• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

I didn't think he was, just wanted to know what I was missing. I'm thinking about a Browns Camp run this weekend, kind of short notice. I'll post another blog in the correct spot, and gauge interest.

IXNAYXJ said:
He's just talking about Phil trying anything to feel special. He wasn't talking about you...don't worry.

-----Matt-----

Phil is special....

badassbus50percent.jpg

LOL...very nice, I think I'm gonna have to steal that picture from ya!

IXNAYXJ said:
I stand corrected, sir. You are entirely right.

-----Matt-----

well...i had to retain the VP thing...someone needs to keep him in his place!!! ;)

learn matthew, and next year it can be you! :D

Rod
Gresham, Oregon.
90' Xj, 4.0L, 4.5 rubicon superflex, 33"X12.5" BFG's, 1 month old, just starting over again. This pick is about 2 weeks old. I've done a lil more since.
656863879_l.jpg

Hey all! Been a member for a while but never posted my xj here yet. The old Xj just got got a buffin after 5mo in the shop. Pic taken at the Illinois River, down here in So_OR. Hope to meet some of you at NorthWest Fest this august. There will be 3 XJ's coming from down here that I know of. later
100_1392.jpg

Well It's Work in progress but here it is. 89' Two door, Rebuilt 4.0, Dana 35 w/ Tarck-Loc, Dana 30 open, NP231, 31x9.50x15 Super Swamper TSL's, 3" Rustys (Installing this weekend) My custom front bumber, Factory Skids and Spare Tire Rack.
trout.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, big picture, little bigger than my 21" monitor! Maybe its time to upgrade to bigger one....

Boostn said:
wow, big picture, little bigger than my 21" monitor! Maybe its time to upgrade to bigger one....

I'm lookin' out for ya there. ;)

Sheesh, I'm on a big widescreen running 1680x1050 and it was bigger than that. :D

check out the black lights. 245/60's front, 275/60's rear. 295/50's on 15x10 outlaw II's going on in a few weeks, same time as the poly bushing kit, new bilsteins, hb hd leaf pack, and high rate coils.
DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

its looks so puny in those pics, and so badass in person. no, really.

DSCN0125.jpg

blacked out markers and tails, 295/50/15's on 15x10 outlaw II's,
bilstein hd shocks, full energy suspension poly bushings,
97 4.0 gc coils up front & extra mainleaf in rear.

Is blacking out your lights legal? It looks cool! nice looking XJ.

James.

Back