• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

id like to get a soft top but since i just moved here i dont know of any upholstery shops that would be willing to do custom work.

And actually before i moved here to portland, we had to go to Colorado to pick up my brothers girlfriend. As we were driving through colorado we say a pretty big GC and it was chopped and had a soft top, probley 10"' of lift with probley 39.5's beadlocks and the whole 9 yards. It looked so sweet. i wish we could have had some time to stop and ask some questions. I really would like ot know who that guy was.

Hi, my name is Thomas. I have a stock 1996 cherokee. 4x4 4.0

Just got the thing in April, so I'm saving up for a lift and tires.

Anyway here is a pic of it on a little rock in the play ground haha (it was harder getting on this thing than I thought it would be.) (crappy tires) =[

Jeeponrock.jpg

anyone on here plan on going to the M&G next month? i know im in, i might be starting to swap axles out so im not to sure if ill be able to drive it down there. If i dont start on it ill drive it down there so people get a closer look at what im driving and then ill start soon after.

Don't think I've ever posted in here...

My name is Jake and I live in Puyallup.

93 XJ
4-4.5" lift (mostly rubicon express and JKS)
33" Trxus MT
D30 front - trussed, 4.88s, aussie, yukon alloy shafts, spicer 760's, rockcrusher diff cover, currie steering, TNT trackbar w/ JKS over axle mount
D44 rear - 4.88's, 33 spline alloy usa shafts, detroit, blue torch fab diff cover
ARB front bumper w/ warn 9000 and synthetic rope
Modified Custom 4x4 rear bumper (strengthened mounting points and added receiver in bumper)
Rocker replacement
THOR quarter panel/taillights
etc.

P1030669.jpg

P1030695.jpg

Well, he's gonna recieve alot of spam now....
Never post your E-mail directly on the page!!!

There are numerous webcrawlers out there that LOVE to find an E-mail address and send you junk......

indigomontoya said:
Adam Cole
Medford, Oregon and Somes Bar, California

I have a 2001 tj with various mods to it, lifted, airaid cold air intake, side rock guards etc etc

Having a tough time finding local people to go jeepin! shoot me an email if you ever want to hit the trails/dunes

Photo to come soon!

What do you do in Somes Bar? Live there and work in Medford? I spent some time growing up in Trinity County, CA there's not a lot to do there except logging and salmon fishing if they open the season...

speaking of fishing. What the hell is going on in this world? opening seasons for a couple months. My step-dad is a captain and had to find another job just because of this reason. IT really sucks. I miss going out every weekend and just slamming the lings or any cod for that matter. And then the salmon season... WHAT SALMON SEASON. central cal didnt even get one. DAMN Gray Davis f^ck$d it all up...

Smittty9785 said:
speaking of fishing. What the hell is going on in this world? opening seasons for a couple months. My step-dad is a captain and had to find another job just because of this reason. IT really sucks. I miss going out every weekend and just slamming the lings or any cod for that matter. And then the salmon season... WHAT SALMON SEASON. central cal didnt even get one. DAMN Gray Davis f^ck$d it all up...
I go trout fishing all the time here with friends, my pole and tackle are always in the back of the XJ.

i actually just went to Mcgivr state park over the weekend, saw some dude catch a 4lb steelie or so. And my bro caught like 3 6" trought, or could have been baby steelies. I want to somehow put a rod rack in my xj when i get the cage in

I am relatively new to NAXJA. I have been registered for a while just haven't spent alot of time on here.

This is what my rig looked like when I bought it:
168929332_559222097_0.jpg

And a year later after who knows how much time/money it runs, sounds, and drives alot better than it did when I bought it.

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

That's the same Jeep? Nicely done!

I think we may know the previous owner. Looks like Spaz(aka Tigcape)'s Jeep.

Welcome!

-Jeremy#1

Thanks. Trying to get things in order to be able to attend NW Fest. However I need to get a full size spare and rig up a good working battery hold down. Along with some other minor tweaks to get it to run smoother. Really would love to join you all. Time (and money) will tell...

Oh and btw I am known as a bushwacker hater around here, but I will try to put this as lightly as I can.

Your flares will not make it 10 feet on a trail around here without being crushed or ripped off. Please please please take them off before you go wheeling, it will save you alot of hassle down the road.

-Alex

Back