• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

like new Clayton XJ 3 link

sardo_67

NAXJA Forum User
last month i bought some 37s on H2 rims for $800.... found a better deal on some KM2s, guy wanted the 37s but only had a clayton link kit to sell so i just did an even trade on it.

has all 3 links, Xmember, and axle truss/bridge for an auto set up.
center section is drilled and tapped for a skid plate already.

this kit is $950 new from clayton, i want what i have into it. $800. few handling marks on the links from what looks like a fab install but never run, i will open and repack all 6 johnny joints this week.

$800 for this kit please. the kit is new, few marks on the powder coat but it will look like this once you install it anyway. i am around the waterbury area of CT.

in case no one here knows what this looks like.

2A770286-E652-416F-A99D-1B6FE0813A79-4200-00000320E77288E7_zps91d9c889.jpg

passanger side bracket and truss are missing as i did not get them in the trade from the last guy. i will be picking those parts this week. for $800 you will get the complete kit.

no, i need to pay for an LS swap. since it's not complete as shown in the pic i'd sell it for $600 as is. i just haven't gotten around to picking up the rest of the kit from Claytons.

Haha well figured that, wasn't sure if you were doing custom XJ Xmember or diff jeep.

If someone here wants just the cross member I'd split it up.

Really, no one here is interested?

Auto.

Few people have said this kit is $840 new, that is if you have a D60 or housing you can weld to. For D30/44s you need the weld on truss/bridge that is $70 or so add on. Your total is then $939. Keep that in mind, if you think you can get it cheaper than I want somewhere else then I advise you go buy it there.

I'm close to the point where I may just say **** it and start using some of it.

Last edited:
Back