• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lifted 89 cherokee for sale comes with parts

the JUgGernaut

NAXJA Forum User
Ok here it is. I am selling my 89 cherokee because i just don't have the money for it anymore.
i just replaced all the brakes
drivers side front wheel bearing,
rustys tierod conversion, brand new, like put on last week
4.5 inch rustys lift, front coils rear add a leaf, fixed lower control arms (its a couple years old)
2 inch shimmed lift blocks
33 x 12.50 super swamper tsl bias plys, plenty of tread but lots of rock rash 3 hold air and one has a deep cut in throught the tread so there is a spare 33 x 10.50 tsl that i have been running.
slip yoke eliminator with front drive shaft in rear
chrysler 8.25 rear
dana 30 front needs upper and lower ball joints both sides and a u joint on pass. side, it wont engage the front axle do to the crappy air system
welded on rock rails
onboard air system, which runs off the a/c compressor (it use to be located in the rock rail but i had to cut down the rail to clear tires.)
home made snorkel that works supremly well
yeah thats pretty much it, it comes with parts like yukon axle shafts for the chrysler 8.25 27 spline, red fenders not dented or cut up.
Anywho im looking to get $1500 obo or if you have a good running car i might trade.
DSCN1217.jpg

DSCN1208.jpg

DSCN1209.jpg

DSCN1211.jpg

DSCN1197.jpg

DSCN1196.jpg

DSCN1195.jpg

DSCN1194.jpg

DSCN1193.jpg

Last edited:
Back