• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift Suggestions for a 94 Grand Cherokee

john_yarbrough

NAXJA Forum User
A new friend of mine has a 94 Grand Cherokee and is looking to lift in the next month or two. He has looked around a bit and only saw a RE 3" lift. He is looking to go 3" or bigger depending on whats out there for the Grand Cherokees. Can you all post up a few suggestions, preferences, prices, and brands that you would suggest for Grand Cherokees? Thanks in advance!

Id go with an RE 4.5. I installed that kit on my brothers ZJ. It did great. Fit 33s on it with a little trimming. Looked pretty good as well. PM FullSizeXJ here, he has always gotten me the best prices on RE stuff.

n6310842_32683807_9673.jpg

RE stuff is great (Except the shocks)

I had the RE 3.5 SF kit with a 1" spacer and ran 33's.

When I get around to lifting my 5.9ZJ I will either go RE or IRO.

Check out NAGCA or Mallcrawlin, they both have lots of info.

NAGCA is kinda slow when it comes to new posts.

X2 on fullsizexj, I got my lift from him also for a great price.

If he needs any help let me know. I love my ZJ's and would gladly help him with anything...

how tall does he want and is this just a dd with light use offroad? As far as advice.....stay away from rusty's. I like RE and Rough Country (RCX).

We only talked briefly tonight about the lift, but I think he is open to see whats out there at this point. Hes already running 31's on stock suspension so I think he would atleast want to bump up to 33's with about 4.5 to 5.5" lift Im guessing.

Back