• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's say....

Rev Den said:
Drill it out, lug nut and stud. Then, and this is important....thank him for working on your junk for you. I am sure he is just as upset and he does not need you giving him any attitude over this.

Not that you would have attitude.

Rev

I'm not giving him any attitude at all... I really appreciate the fact I have some one who fixes my junk and makes it better after I wheel it and break everything. There's no way in hell I could do half the stuff he does. :D ;)

I just picked up some drill bits, we're gonna start drilling it out tomorrow night.

For clarification, it's the lug nut and the stud that are trashed, and the wheel is aluminum.

Paula is all about attitude...

CB conversation from NACfest......

Phunk: "Is this Neeko?"

me: "yeah, but it's nicko"

Phunk: "Yeah, whatever"

That's our first conversation ever. :tear: :rolleyes: :)

gearwhine said:
Paula is all about attitude...

CB conversation from NACfest......

Phunk: "Is this Neeko?"

me: "yeah, but it's nicko"

Phunk: "Yeah, whatever"

That's our first conversation ever. :tear: :rolleyes: :)

:laugh2:

Sorry!!!
I didn't mean to be rude.
:cheers:

BajaXJ92 said:
Ain't that the truth. :rolleyes:

I would've thought you learned something when we had to take an hour or more out of our wheelin' time @ NACfest to flip your U-bolt backing plate so your axle would be centered correctly, that of which Loly installed himself. :looser:

thefinger.gif

sorry to hijack Phunk, but what is the deal here with the backing plates? they only go on one way? which way and how do you tell if they are right?

I am not sure if this will work but I have used a pipe wrench sometimes when the nut is rounded. The pipe wrench will tighten up as you apply force to the handle. I would try that before drilling or torching.

Good luck

Back