• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LAST CHANCE!!! Stinky II is hitting the crusher

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
If you want parts, speak up now.

No price too cheap.

Motor is still there, complete with harness 200 bucks.

Interior is all there, no price will be refused. I would rather sell it to you guys then haul it away.

BTW...drivetrain is gone but for the motor.

luv2offroad said:
Remind me again -- what year is Stinky II?
91. I was going to offer the seatbelt to you for free however...

It isn't the right one. Get this...someone took another belt...only a fabric one and tied a knot around the bolt that holds it to the floor.

Everything else is there though.

I'm fine with the seatbelt I'm using right now. Thanks.

I actually was going to ask for that driver side interior door handle. Mine's not going to last through the year.

luv2offroad said:
I'm fine with the seatbelt I'm using right now. Thanks.

I actually was going to ask for that driver side interior door handle. Mine's not going to last through the year.
Does yours have power winders?

You would have to use your switches. They are gone.

Oh, see, I think you have different arms. I don't have power anything. ha-ha Mine are just the standard little u-shaped jobbies without the part that extends up towards the window.

luv2offroad said:
Oh, see, I think you have different arms. I don't have power anything. ha-ha Mine are just the standard little u-shaped jobbies without the part that extends up towards the window.
up toward the window? Or straight forward?

I think the handles are the same, there is just a blank spot in front of the handle where the switches normally are.

Mine are the flat ones. You can take it off the jeep and hold on to it for me or not. I'll leave it up to you. :D

do you have the exterior door handles? if so are they in good shape? I need all 4.

It sadly gone to the crusher.

However DaveW has a wreck of about the same vintage that he is trying to unload some parts. I think he has all of what you guys are looking for. Shoot him a PM

Back