• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KM2s pretty dang cheap

I personaly had a set of 35s and sliced a three inch gap in one of them my second time wheelin with them, so I dont like them. I know of other people who have had a good experience with them though. Just my input you get what you pay for is usually the general rule.

I personaly had a set of 35s and sliced a three inch gap in one of them my second time wheelin with them, so I dont like them. I know of other people who have had a good experience with them though. Just my input you get what you pay for is usually the general rule.

So... you chose the wrong line... and you blame the tires..
ok..ay
:looser:

just to let yall know with discount tire direct, if you find a place that has tires for cheaper (i.e. tirecrawler.com) they will price match and generally give you a discount plus the free shipping. i got us quoted 900 for a set of 285/70/r17 and 830 for a set of 285/75/r16. quote is good for 90 days.

They have the same sidewall as the Krawler, I doubt any tire would have held up to that damage. See below for what you are paying for...

just to let yall know with discount tire direct, if you find a place that has tires for cheaper (i.e. tirecrawler.com) they will price match and generally give you a discount plus the free shipping. i got us quoted 900 for a set of 285/70/r17 and 830 for a set of 285/75/r16. quote is good for 90 days.

This works with almost any tire store, if they can afford it. I got the 33x12.5x15 KM2s shipped to my door for less than Discount or my buddy at Just Tires can buy at cost. The tire shops can't even buy them for $184/tire...It's a pretty impressive deal.

I just bought my grandfather a set of 31x10.50-15 KM2s this week. We got them for $687 to the door, and that was with $103 shipping (so $584 for the tires). Even with shipping it was still over $100 cheaper than a set of Maxxis Buckshots. So a much better tire at a cheaper price.

I noticed this too, They have 33x10.5's for 161 each! :D

Just Checked discount tire direct and they are $179 shipped each. Check tirecrawler and they were 147 each and $178 to ship me 5 of them! :eek:

Last edited:
Back