• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KM2s pretty dang cheap

shaggybob

NAXJA Forum User
dont do that again!! LOL!!

after the Flog, I am dying to go to 34s or 35s:cheers:

Yeah I know, it sucks. I'm pretty well set on those and will be running them by next spring but a month ago they were $20 more per tire.

But finding that price did cause me to lose a few hours to checking bank accounts, and scrounging around for stuff to sell but no success.

Right now all I can do about it is run up and down the street yelling WOW what a good deal.

yer killin me.....:eek:

i got some helova great deal on some 315x75x16's Destination MT's... they ride really nice.. but the KM2's are sweet too

Mark

Your Jeep would look good on some KM2's! :scared:

and I'll bet it would sound better while I'm cruising 1-3 hrs to the trail....I may have to borrow yours to givem a try!:viking:
I'd really like some IROK's....but don't think I'll have the coin for that...ever....plus they really don't make a good size for me.

Wow, 37's are $1500.... I paid $1400 to my door for the SXII's. 40's are $618/each :confused1

I only really looked at the 35s. The others sound too high, maybe they his have too many 35s right now.

Yeah 33x12.5 KM2s are more expensive than the 35s!

Regarding the pricing of two different tire brands... you get what you pay for. I love my km2s. Everyone I've talked to with a Jeep, minus wingnut, said they want to run those tires.

Good price!

Funny thing is 35's are cheaper than 33's. :confused1

Back