• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

km'2 or Crushers

Foxwood

NAXJA Forum User
Im lookin into a set of 35x1250r15 in either Crushers or Km2's

I dont plan on driving on the road almost at all with these i have a set of AT's if i need to drive it around town.

KM2's are a nice tire. I got to test mine out yesterday and they impressed the hell out of me.

I might be wrong but I think when the Crushers first came out I remember one of the rags saying they were disappointed in them. KM2's from what I have heard are a really good tire.

A buddy of mine is suggesting a set of interco Ltb's and I've found them for under 200 in a 35x1250 any thoughts on that tire

A buddy of mine is suggesting a set of interco Ltb's and I've found them for under 200 in a 35x1250 any thoughts on that tire

LTB is a great off road only tire. I have known several people to wheel them. I was set to get some 40 LTB's but the SXII's were too good of a deal to pass up.

I love my km2s. If I were going trail only I'd highly consider the new mtrs.

Interco has started some new sizes if you check their site thy are 189 on one site

km2s

Not 35's but I love my KM2's

84bef32e.jpg

66d4fdc5.jpg

9984cd9a.jpg

If I could afford a set of them in 40's I'd get them in a heartbeat!

Back