• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

King of the Hammers Feb. 2012 - Who's going?

looks good! How are you gonna steer? :D

I'm planning on KOH but have no idea when and what I'll be doing. I passed on the film crew team and wanted to help out in the pits but unconfirmed.

Uh easy...go out there, don't come back until its over...in reality I'm just taking the time off work...so I will be there unless I find a new job and have to start earlier than february. I've missed KOH the last 2 years due to school, not going to miss it this time!

I want to be out there the whole time too butnot in a tent lol

Look for a tent trailer like Julios to buy off of Craigslist. I think he spent $200 or so and it is A-Ok. It can be easily be towed by your XJ.

or buy a cheap old van and tow the heep behind it like i do. as an added bonus, many still have candy under the seats.

Ill be out there, im gonna be doing a suspension, steering, and traction (lockers) overhaul. so if i cant get it done in time ill just be going down there and tent camping with a friend of mine in his TJ.

Looks like I won't be going out after all. I just did resi's in the rear so it wouldn't be very comfortable sleeping on the shock mounts... if I can get someone to tow the trailer out then ill go but other than that it doesn't look promising!

Back