• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kinda quiet in here... Who is coming??

Yep, someone has to be smart and be able to get all you idiots out of the messes you get yourselves in, like when someone ended up perpendicular to the trail, sliding down a hill....Similar to whats in that picture right there... .!.:D.!.

im pointing my finger at colin :D

no not quite, i have to get acclimated to mine before i build her one. think smaller...??

STROKER

Ok, you've confused me now. Did you give up on the MJ?

oops, what i meant was, Mary will have to get acclimated to the MJ then she gets one.

and no i did not give up the MJ, how dare that thought cross your mind...

STROKER

Is anyone going from Ohio? Or does anyone know if there are typically a few guys/girls from Ohio? I would consider making the drive if I could caravan my XJ with someone.

ill be there thursday night with my lady :wave:

oops, what i meant was, Mary will have to get acclimated to the MJ then she gets one.

and no i did not give up the MJ, how dare that thought cross your mind...

STROKER

I didn't really think you'd do that. The wording just threw me for a moment.

Mary driving the MJ - sure you won't need more acclimating to that than she will? :shiver:

Im in..Ill be there Saturday morning bright and early...then staying saturday night...in da tent!!

I'll be there Wed nite, with a new gas can.

Stay thirsty my friends.

--Matt

this gas can concept is something I think I need to experience.

Seeing as I just signed up for an apartment for at least two months (paid first/last today), nac-fest is looking more probable. Still doubt I'll be wheeling.

Can I drink from your nozzle?

Back