• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kansas City Get Together

Phil

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I'm in Shawnee Kansas. Anyone want to get together next week somewhere for some bbq? I haven't gotten any good local bbq yet.

Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday would work for me. 6-6:30-7 range should be good too. I ended up just driving my truck out from California so I am mobile. What's going on with all the white stuff around though?

its dandruff.... :). might come out need to see what wife has planned...and our finances are tight right now as well...but would love to find some wheeling friends :).

Dont think I know anyone here but would be a great time to meet some new folk. Im game!!

I'm going to probably be out. If it snows like it's going to I'm not sure I'll be able to get the neon back into the driveway. Let's see what it looks like Thursday, maybe??

Good choice either way. If the weather breaks since you already will have had bates city, we could try K&M in springhill. You could meet me at my house in Olathe and we could travel from there.

Parakeet

Ok sorry I'm definitely out tonight too, the office called it quits at noon, we are already getting our drink on, let's try Thursday at Bates.

Back