• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JUST FOR BANDIT

Re: The "JUST FOR BANDIT" thread

haha.. yea its tempting but.... i seriously have to chill. im overloaded with work to do now!

yea still havent got around to that either.. one more thing to add to the list of things to do

im probably gonna start by doing my SYE. maybe even tackle that tomorrow.. i really hafta get that 3rd brakelight tho and i dont feel like drivin an hour to get it.. damn.. i should just get some red LED's and mount em across the top of the hatch for my 3rd brake light.

I think leds would look sick

but they can be a pain to setup because of the whole resistance thing

I got a 4inch round light that you can borrow, just run some wire and tape the sucker on

that will pass right???

:roll::roll: haha idk maybe... im gonna go to the "local" jy and see if i can just snag one there, chances might be pretty good actually. but if i end up needing a last minute fix ill hit you up for that light :gee:

Sweeet. I need to get your mirror cody, and mount that up. I dont need 2?

legally you dont need two, my passenger mirror is currently sitting in the back because I never use the thin any way, i have no blindspots topless anyway

but I have a set of two and both are yours if ya want em

legally you dont need two, my passenger mirror is currently sitting in the back because I never use the thin any way, i have no blindspots topless anyway

but I have a set of two and both are yours if ya want em

I thought you only had one left? I wanna take both. I am kinda nit picky about that, and the parents will really want me to have both:viking:

:roll::roll: haha idk maybe... im gonna go to the "local" jy and see if i can just snag one there, chances might be pretty good actually. but if i end up needing a last minute fix ill hit you up for that light :gee:

no prob, just lemme know and I will drop it off

and whenever you or anyone for that matter is at the jy, look for a 4cyl jeep that looks like mine, find one and you can help me pull the axles:wave1:

no prob, just lemme know and I will drop it off

and whenever you or anyone for that matter is at the jy, look for a 4cyl jeep that looks like mine, find one and you can help me pull the axles:wave1:

you need axles?

ill look at the shitty JY by my house for ya

oh and is that dented oil pan haunting you in your sleep yet? do you want me to keep an eye out for a fresh one of those as well?

good deal... glad you addressed this problem :D

i officially accomplished nothing on the jeep today.. ima slacker! :twak:

Back