• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JUST FOR BANDIT

Re: NAC Lots-O- Posts Thread-Part Deux

i want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket

Whoa!

gigitty

I request the MODS change the thread name back to The "JUST FOR BANDIT" thread

:thumbup:

I CANT BELIEVE THEY DID IT... And after all these years Bandit indeed finally got a XJ.

Woo hoo. My old one on the other hand is... RIP

C41855C2-B8E5-4C0E-85BE-11AE452A898D-2947-00000532B19A0FAD.jpg

guess I should post these up. 98 xj I talked my dad into picking up off of deuce studios on here. its a clean jeep, but the inteior is trashed, some burnout hippie had to of owned it for a while.

255/75 sra's gonna run them till It gets some real tires.

FD5C6509-1CCF-47B9-95D8-1727490CBA61-1240-000002A021E32625.jpg

BA220131-C02F-4FC8-82F5-2545656A0826-1240-000002A02BED39D2.jpg

Itll just get a 3" lift, Its gonna be more of a hunting/camping jeep then a rock bouncer.

As for my tj its getting sold, blew the rear pinion bearing out of the 8.8 I swapped into it this spring. I need something a little more practical for running back and forth to college.

heres how it's been sitting, I 4-linked it/ radius arms up front after I got into a accident back in february.
88f2cb43.jpg

I'll have to start coming around naxja more, hopefully we can get some local SNAC events going this time around. I havent seen andy/rich or any of the naxja crew since 2011 pa jeep show, it feels like forever!

Holy crap... Its back!!!

Cody... the TJ is looking great! Really clean!!

What happened Brad? You finally kill it, or just bored/tired of working on it?

A.

Yeah that motor is shot, Fuel pump shot, door latches shot... my urge to "fix it" is also shot. So Starting with a clean slate. I'm all about the build & wrenching so I'm happy.

Teardown is pretty easy when everything is antisiezed & you have a bunch of JFC dudes helping ya.

Yeah that motor is shot, Fuel pump shot, door latches shot... my urge to "fix it" is also shot. So Starting with a clean slate. I'm all about the build & wrenching so I'm happy.

Teardown is pretty easy when everything is antisiezed & you have a bunch of JFC dudes helping ya.

Yeah antiseize is your friend.... I use that stuff on everything too. Of course, I usually end up looking like the tin man each time I use it.

I am fairly convinced that once my current XJ folds like a taco, I'll be done with the Cherokee platform. I keep throwing more tube in it though, so who knows if it will ever break in 1/2...

Frames have been looking very enticing lately.

Back