• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just back after a 6 year hiatus (jeep on mogs)

(o)(o)XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just came back over guys, living in east texas and wheeling as much as possible, unfortunately can't make the run at the end of march (i will be at superlift in hot springs) but look forsward to wheeling with some of you folks, if anyone needs anything aorund henderson tx i have a full shop heated and cooled and am always looking for someting to do or just talk jeeps. See ya on the trail

Jake

2978888d.jpg

e90ba0a6.jpg

6fb14877.jpg

839597f7.jpg

Effin steep ^
60ffc22b.jpg

711df992.jpg

817e9066.jpg

I just posted over in mod tech on this nasty pig. Friggin sick.

I might take you up on the help with building some axles if you don't mind since I just got to Louisiana and it looks like you are the closest to me!

A good Army buddy of mine is from Hot Springs. I plan on checking out Superlift when he gets out in Nov.

Welcome!

(o)(o)XJ you go to SFA? I think I may have met you at an LSJC run at the end of last year. Either that or it was a jeep very similar to yours.

Dozer11B Im up in Ruston, LA but thats not really that close. Id be happy to help if you need it sometime though. Which way are you going to drive to Gilmer?

Yep, I'm Sfaalumni08 on lsjc, pm me sometime I've always got projects kickin around or am willing to help someone out.

Welcome back..... To bad u can't make it to our R.O.M....... I will be in gilmer, tx At BMRA this weekend if u can make it out......

Definately jokin man, they changed weenie world and dewoody, there are hard lines for sure, but i can at least make them all now, it's alot more fun now.

Back