• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just an Idea....Paying Members

uncc civilengineer

NAXJA Forum User
If you're a PAYING MEMBER of NAXJA and live in the area (VA, WV, NC, SC) post up here... I'd just like to see how many of us there are...

If you not a paying member... nothing against you.. just looking to see how many paying members there are at this time..

-Chris

Last count I had on VA was 28 active.

Best way would be to go through the roster and check

ZacSquatch said:
Last count I had on VA was 28 active.

Best way would be to go through the roster and check

I agree.. but it really doesnt mean someone's "active" in my book.. I'd like to know who's around and a paying member.. I'm working on a Pivot chart based on the 2/11 roster but EXCEL seems to hate me right now...

Per my poor EXCEL skills and Pivot Table Magic here's what I came up with...

NC = 31
SC = 7
VA = 40
WV = 4

Total: 82 paying members in the area

For some reason the numbers seem off to me.. but that's what our 2/11/08 Roster says.. SC seems way too low.

VA, and as active as I can be.......:wave:

Jeff

uncc civilengineer said:
Per my poor EXCEL skills and Pivot Table Magic here's what I came up with...

NC = 31
SC = 7
VA = 40
WV = 4

Total: 82 paying members in the area

For some reason the numbers seem off to me.. but that's what our 2/11/08 Roster says.. SC seems way too low.

Quoted b/c it wouldnt let me edit...

Of the 82 Members, only 32 have been a member for AT LEAST 1 year (per 2/11/08 roster)

Also, Just FYI:
AL = 8
GA = 14
TN = 14
FL = 14

Total: 50

Last edited:
SC Here.

Count me too. I'm usually lurking somewhere behind the scenes but that doesn't mean I'm not paying attention. My work/travel schedule keeps me pretty busy but I'll do what I can to get this off the ground. Historically there has been a small subset of DC area members that include Northern VA and Maryland residents, which is why VA was originally included in the NAC chapter.

motorman near raleigh

didn't see these gentlemen.....

tim88xj from Raleigh
mark wnc from western NC
woody from down by Uwharrie
BIGWOODY is from Greensboro

Back