• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 9th one day only Jeep garage sale, everything must go!

Hey Mike do you have any of the snowboard cases left? I'm interested in one.

mike/ hood vents left? (or right?)

I know its kind of late but do you have still the D30 hubs, if so in what condition? I wasn't here in SoCal when you had the garage sales. Also, what else is still lying around? If its too much odds and ends, PM me w/ your phone or email. Thanks, AL.

bajacalal said:
I know its kind of late but do you have still the D30 hubs, if so in what condition? I wasn't here in SoCal when you had the garage sales. Also, what else is still lying around? If its too much odds and ends, PM me w/ your phone or email. Thanks, AL.

I might have a used pair off a 91.

Do you still have the Ax 15? Does it have the bell housing? if so is it internal or exteranl slave? 23 spline? What are you asking for it?

Thanks
Rob

FELIX said:
Do you still have the Ax 15? Does it have the bell housing? if so is it internal or exteranl slave? 23 spline? What are you asking for it?

Thanks
Rob

Long gone also.

How 'bout your gimp outfit?

Jump This said:
Okay...so whats your plan now? Buggy?
Or just ride a long with Andy?
Rick R

The one he sold was probably this one:

MJR said:
Also have a stock 97 XJ for sale (purfect for a trail buildup). Salvage title, 135K mi, black 4dr, 4.0L, AW4, 231, and includes a factory tow hitch/wiring. Has new radiator, water pump, drive belt, t-stat, rear wheel cylinders, front axle seals, and wheels/tires. Also has had all maintanance done like major tuneup, oil/filter, trans fluid, front/rear diffs, t-case, and brake fluid flushed. Great driver. $4500

-Mike

Back