• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 9th one day only Jeep garage sale, everything must go!

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
I am having a everthing must go sale at my house. I have new , take off, and used parts for XJ, YJ, TJ, ZJ, WJ, KJ, WK. Some items are priced and most are make an offer (otherwise it is going to be thrown away!)

Take off TJ factory tow hooks, new factory heater cores for 97-current TJ and 97-01 XJ, used WJ twin piston brake caliper packages with rotors (great for a brake conversion), take off TJ fender flares, take off TJ/XJ/ZJ stock control arms (grest for bushings), used/rebuilt 231 transfer cases (maybe some parts), used 242 transfer cases, used partial 247 and 249 transfer cases/parts, used partial 242 AMG tranfer cases/parts, used 4.0L motors or parts for 89/91/00 years, AX-15 trans (stuck in reverse, don't know why or care) in a parts XJ, used stock steering (trail spare?), stock track bars (spares?), take off TJ shocks, TJ/XJ wheels, some radios, Dana 30 knuckles/calipers/hubs, and more, too much to list.

Also have a stock 97 XJ for sale (purfect for a trail buildup). Salvage title, 135K mi, black 4dr, 4.0L, AW4, 231, and includes a factory tow hitch/wiring. Has new radiator, water pump, drive belt, t-stat, rear wheel cylinders, front axle seals, and wheels/tires. Also has had all maintanance done like major tuneup, oil/filter, trans fluid, front/rear diffs, t-case, and brake fluid flushed. Great driver. $4500

Address is 2228 Raleigh Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92627. Sale starts at 8am till it's gone. (949)645-9599

How much for them brakes!! the GC ones, also, what wheels do you have?

Mike,

Do you have a steering pump/box for an XJ? If so what year.

-Avery

tcm glx said:
How much for them brakes!! the GC ones, also, what wheels do you have?

They will be $50 for a used pair of loaded calipers and rotors. I have some 15x7 Ecco 5-spoke Jeep wheels in good shape, used 16" steel KJ wheels (same bolt pattern) with BFG A/T tires, used XJ 15x7" steel wheels, and 15x6" steel Jeep wheels.

MJR said:
They will be $50 for a used pair of loaded calipers and rotors. I have some 15x7 Ecco 5-spoke Jeep wheels in good shape, used 16" steel KJ wheels (same bolt pattern) with BFG A/T tires, used XJ 15x7" steel wheels, and 15x6" steel Jeep wheels.

I would like to pick up the calipers....how can we arraingetjhis... I will be out of town on the weekend........

"used WJ twin piston brake caliper packages with rotors (great for a brake conversion),"

School me here, conversion for front or rear?

TIM

Bent said:
"used WJ twin piston brake caliper packages with rotors (great for a brake conversion),"

School me here, conversion for front or rear?

TIM

Conversion is for the front.

MJR said:
The one I would have is on the 91 parts XJ in the driveway.

If I pulled it, how much for it?

sintax said:
:lecture: Conversion is for the front.
:dunno: Beyond the potential need for an upgraded MS and proportioning valve, will they work w/ the stock rotors and knuckles?

TIM

I do not believe so, i think you need the outters as well.... Dont quote me, its been a while since i looked into upgrading the dana turdy

Bent said:
:dunno: Beyond the potential need for an upgraded MS and proportioning valve, will they work w/ the stock rotors and knuckles?

TIM

No the other reasons besides better braking is improved steering of the WJ knuckles (crossover style with seperate drag link and tie rods).

http://www.4x4wire.com/jeep/tech/brakes/xj_wjbrakes03/

tcm glx said:
I would like to pick up the calipers....how can we arraingetjhis... I will be out of town on the weekend........

Anyone you know that can come by and get a set for you?

slowrider said:
What condition is the 89 motor in?

I have a complete used head for an 89 (was running when it was pulled), short block for a 91 (was running and is still in the parts Jeep), and a long block 00-up (needs a cam or bearings but has a new head).

A couple of other things I have are cruise control kits for 96 XJ's and XJ front bumperette sets (the black bumpers that attach to the stock bumper).

do you have any front drive shafts? ie. the double cardan ones, i have the 85 gkn shaft and a np207 t-case and need to upgrade but cant aford much, if you have a 231 w/ SYE i will take it and the F & R D/S if reasonable ( by the way i have the AX5 5 speed trany{ wife wont let me upgrade it, $$$ }with an AA bell houseing) let me know, i need these parts please.

thanks

MJR said:
A couple of other things I have are cruise control kits for 96 XJ's and XJ front bumperette sets (the black bumpers that attach to the stock bumper).

Hey Mike,

Will the cryuse kit work on my 2000?

Thx,

Robert

steagall9301 said:
do you have any front drive shafts? ie. the double cardan ones, i have the 85 gkn shaft and a np207 t-case and need to upgrade but cant aford much, if you have a 231 w/ SYE i will take it and the F & R D/S if reasonable ( by the way i have the AX5 5 speed trany{ wife wont let me upgrade it, $$$ }with an AA bell houseing) let me know, i need these parts please.

thanks

I think I have only one front d/s. I don't think I have a rear one. I have one 231 with a Currie (I think) SYE in it.

Back