• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

july 16th... jeep train?

Re: Bad News

robz95xj said:
yeah, im sure,i dont know ho much its gonna cost to get my jeep inspected plus i relly need to focus on the Jambo,also only workin 3 days this week dosnt help
Yeah, I here ya. I've been unemployed for over a month now... I've been getting interviews and call-backs, but no job yet. I finally have all the time I need to work on the XJ but not the money.

WE are looking at at least 100 jeeps right now-the list gets bigger every day. Admission is free as long as you come in a jeep. otherwise it is $6 per person. Hope to see you all there!

If you're not busy Rob, you should find someone to bum a ride off of. No reason to miss the whole thing just cause your XJ can't make it! If I wasn't staying down there I'd offer you a lift... but it seems like a lot of other guys from around here are heading down. Just a thought...

nhrocker said:
If you're not busy Rob, you should find someone to bum a ride off of. No reason to miss the whole thing just cause your XJ can't make it! If I wasn't staying down there I'd offer you a lift... but it seems like a lot of other guys from around here are heading down. Just a thought...
My Jeep will be ready but i dant have any money(this fri. paycheck has already been spent.) Plus I really need to focus on getting ready and registering for Essex JCT.

The show IS ON for this weekend
-Weather forecast is showing possiblility of rain in late afternoon but next weekend there is a even greater chance of it so it is on for this Saturday! We'll see you all there! 10am-5pm

I've got a couple things to sell....

The best part is that I finished installing new RE 3.5 leaves and a Tcase drop kit at about 4:30 PM and hit the road to get down here to CT at about 6 PM :laugh3: How's that for last minute? I didn't even have time to spray paint the parts of the frame rails we had to cut and weld... When we stopped for a dinner break I was under the XJ in a Friendly's parking lot checking my u bolts... :repair:

Hope to see some of you later today! :wave:

Im leaving at 10:30 am and it takes 2 hours to get there. If anyone see's the white XJ with the olympic top hat rack, real wide tires and license plate that says "REAL BIG".....THATS ME!
I'll be there around 12:30-1:pm. I'll be on 87 thruway south then 84 east into danbury & hope to see some XJ board members there.

Well the place wasnt that bad (mostly a show), but i got there late so i missed most of the excitement. Lots of CJ's, YJ;s and such and not enough XJ's but there were some. I did meet up with NHROCKER who was a cool guy and he recodnized my rig emidiately.
I hope to do some wheeling with you guys REAL SOON!!!!
BIG-G

did you guys see the diesel CJ/YJ??

did u guys see the supercharged TJ? i know the kid and truthfully it doesnt seem to fast, but its still badass.

remember the $500 detriot locker raffle? some old guy won it and i went and asked him if he would take $150 for it.
now i have a free detriot locker... :)

anyone see the AEV HEMI TJ?

the XJ with the 350???

i thought it was a pretty decent show, although i was trying to sell a set of tires and nobody wanted them...

Back