• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

july 16th... jeep train?

My Jeep should be inspected by then, so yeah i'll be down. (unless I break somthin)

might make it too, new to the area would like to meet up with some folks to go wheel with.

I'll be heading down in my XJ and my dad will be there in his Rubicon. We're actually heading down the night before and staying in a hotel. We're kind of vendor's/sponsors, so we've got stuff to bring down with us. I can't wait to meet some of you guys (and see some sweet rigs too!)

Great news, my BB will be finished in about an hour, so that means my Jeep wont look dorky when its down there.

So are most people heading down that day? I know I need to be there ahead of time, but when is everyone else heading down?

And it's good to hear that the lift is going well Rob! :wave:

OK as I see it its free for us Jeepers? Or am I not reading the flyer corectly?

ChandlerXJ said:
im headin down that morning from the springfield area, western mass. any one got the link to the flyer? my 4.5'' rustys wont be here, but whatever :(
What time you leavin? I'm headin down from NH via I-91, we could meet up some where.

i'll see if i can get that day off but i have two charters that day so i dont' think it's gonna happen the rain date looks good for me:laugh3:. i am usually working on the weekends

Bad News

Guys i'm not gonna be able to make it. I just simply wont have the money.

woohoo, I finally saw something with more than one days notice. I'll defenitely be there for this one as long as the jeep doesn't start giving me attitude like last time.

How many jeeps are expected to be there?

Re: Bad News

robz95xj said:
Guys i'm not gonna be able to make it. I just simply wont have the money.
And you called sidriptide the party pooper....It's supposed to be free as long as you show up in a Jeep, so all you need is money for gas and food. You still sure you won't be able to go?

Re: Bad News

nhrocker said:
so all you need is money for gas and food. You still sure you won't be able to go?
yeah, im sure,i dont know ho much its gonna cost to get my jeep inspected plus i relly need to focus on the Jambo,also only workin 3 days this week dosnt help

I will be comming from north of boston. So I am in if any one wants to convoy down. Hopefully I can get the BB installed by then, but I doubt it.

Chris

Back