• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Judy is alive!

Nice!

Wow!

This jeep is the badest I have ever ridden in! No joke... It is insane that a jeep this big can get up and go like it does... Or break the tires loose from a stop or roll! And it rides really well too with the ORIs and 4 link suspension.
Well done Tyler!
...I can't imagine how bad the next jeep build of this caliber will be!

IMAG1772.jpg

http://s230.photobucket.com/user/tgillil/media/Mobile Uploads/VIDEO0178.mp4.html

Last edited:
This thing is very cool!
My only question is why would the owner start with a rubicon, then replace everything mechanically that makes it a rubicon? Do the base models have weaker frames or something? I know the sticker looks cool, but that a lot of extra money for a sticker... But it's pretty obvious that the owner of the jeep isn't too worried about a couple thousand dollars here and there, lol.
It turned out very nice, and I can tell no corners were cut. You do great work, Tyler! You never cease to impress, man.

This thing is very cool!
My only question is why would the owner start with a rubicon, then replace everything mechanically that makes it a rubicon? Do the base models have weaker frames or something? I know the sticker looks cool, but that a lot of extra money for a sticker... But it's pretty obvious that the owner of the jeep isn't too worried about a couple thousand dollars here and there, lol.
It turned out very nice, and I can tell no corners were cut. You do great work, Tyler! You never cease to impress, man.

I'm guessing here but I wheeled with him before all this started. Like most people who buy and wheel the rubi's they don't quite hold up to the 37's he had on it. :laugh:

Taylor started with a rubicon because like all of us you start small and work your way up. he started wheeling stock, then upgraded, wheeled, then more upgrades from there etc. and now finished product hah.

if you were going to buy a jeep to go straight to this caliber build i would definitely go with a wrecked or base modal.

Taylor started with a rubicon because like all of us you start small and work your way up. he started wheeling stock, then upgraded, wheeled, then more upgrades from there etc. and now finished product hah.

if you were going to buy a jeep to go straight to this caliber build i would definitely go with a wrecked or base modal.

Well said and very true.

Thanks for clearing that up, guys. I just pictured some rich guy who got into wheeling and decided to start with the baddest thing out there, and make it better.
Sometimes it's hard to fathom the money some guys put into their rigs, when my budget for a finished rig is $2k or less, lol. And on top of that it's usually my daily.
Not that I don't have another car, I just prefer to drive the jeep most of the time :)

Thanks for clearing that up, guys. I just pictured some rich guy who got into wheeling and decided to start with the baddest thing out there, and make it better.
Sometimes it's hard to fathom the money some guys put into their rigs, when my budget for a finished rig is $2k or less, lol. And on top of that it's usually my daily.
Not that I don't have another car, I just prefer to drive the jeep most of the time :)
no problem!

Yeah, Taylor (the owner) and I have been good friends for about 5 years now and he had the jeep fairly stock back then. Since then it has been all over the south getting beat on and now its in its final stage of where he wanted it to be. He and I had been talking about this dream build for quite some time and Tyler made the dreams come true.

Taylor is a welder out in the middle of no where North Dakota (oil rigs), so I am sure now that Judy is done he will be making trips to the southeast to wheel this thing as much as he can.

man, I remember this thing torn down in the back of the shop looking pretty sad.

it's pretty ballsy now.

IMG_20140302_134626395.jpg

Can't wait to see this at the CRAWL!!!

That thing is slick!!!

Well.............Judy put a smile on my face this weekend! Thanks for the adrenaline ride Tyler!

Down the street.......through town or climbing the impossible........Big Booty Judy ROCKS!

Got to see this beast a few days ago when I was dropping my jeep off. GORGEOUS. And the sounds it makes... :loveu: Really just an impressive piece of work.

Back