• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeeple?

Mike, I saw you post that on FB, without catching the name in the far upper right corner, and thought "Hmmmm. I should subscribe to that online comic." I didn't know it was you. So please subscribe me!! Instant Classic!

just got back in town from a well needed wheeling weekend, thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll get another one up here as soon as i can make with the funny :D

:cheers:

just got back in town from a well needed wheeling weekend, thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll get another one up here as soon as i can make with the funny :D

:cheers:

What were you wheeling, your bottle opener?

round 2 i guess

jeeple2_color.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

(That is like 5 stars!)

SUBSCRIBED keep 'em comin!

lol I guess I'm the only one who feels a little bit sad reading these.

For the total reality of it? (Please don't ask me how I know!) :doh:

Love the comic!

If you plan to take this further (and I hope you do), you might consider stepping away from using Comic Sans as well as having the text block fit the "bubble".

...and put them in a thread that doesn't get cluttered up w/ comments.

it would be nice to see the comics only, and have a seperate comment thread

I love it when more than one person spots a jeep. so funny.

It's like people are jumping at the oppurtunity to possibly put people in a crappy spot or ruin their rig.

Back