• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep stranded @ cougar buttes.

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
Need a Dana 35 passenger side c clip axle shaft. We are on the trail (Cake walk ) and a buddy snapped it.

Cal 310 561-9980

gps coordinates are N34 28.787 W 116 48.663

Julio

Sucks man, good luck. I Don't have any c clip shafts

Sorry bout the delay guys, A buddies Wrangler busted the Turdy5 attempting a water fall on Cakewalk ( or was it Bull frog ). This was about 6 ish last night. Some local guys from Lucerne Valley came out to give us some help and limped it back to camp. The guy who's rig was busted found a local in Barstow with D35 spare shafts. Sunday morning they went to pick them up and slapped it on and made it home in time for supper.

I appreciate those of you who called or text me to try and help. For a minute there we though we were gonna be stuck fixing it where it broke all night.

I was so tire by the time we made it back to camp. It was suppose to be a day run for me and my son but i had to sleep in the jeep cause i was too tired from wheelin' all day. It was stupid cold and i cant believe my son got any sleep.

Julio next time you come over I'll teach you how to limp a busted c-clip rear axle back to camp. It's good info to know.

Julio next time you come over I'll teach you how to limp a busted c-clip rear axle back to camp. It's good info to know.
That's a fact, (Hi-Lift) Jack!

It should teach you to wheel with people on D35's!!! :nono: HA HA Of course.....you drive/drove Hondas so I guess I'm not surprised. :spin1:

It should teach you to wheel with people on D35's!!! :nono: HA HA Of course.....you drive/drove Hondas so I guess I'm not surprised. :spin1:

says the guy who has a VW in his garage all in bits and pieces...:p

Funny thing, i didnt bother to check what they had, when it went boom is when i thought, dammit!!!...

I know now for sure... :p

damn...that sucks. I'm glad I didn't see this until now, so I don't feel all guilty about not offering to go out there and give you a hand. Not that I have any turdyfive anything but still...

Back