• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 xj sport part out

Unibuddy

NAXJA Forum User
I have a heavily modified 99 cherokee that was gently rolled on to its roof. I am now parting out the entire vehicle. Any and every piece is available. I will try to
give a comprehensive list of what is available, but please call, text or email if there is something you are looking for that is not mentioned:

-4.0L engine with 150,000 miles
-All engine accessories in working order
-Ax-15 manual transmission
-2012 nv241or transfer case(4:1) 7,000 miles, purchased brand new added 1310 yokes for factory xj/tj/yj driveshafts(have factory flanges for stock rubicon JK driveshafts as well)
-spare np231 transfer case, needs work
-Custom built rear drive shaft for xj w/ 6-8" lift
-8.8 rear axle from ford explorer set up for 4-8" lift with disc brakes and 31 spline superior super kit with ARB air locker, c-clip eliminator, chromo shafts and rock crusher diff cover, 5x5.5 or 5x5.5 drilled shafts, no e-brake, 4.10 gears
-ARB air compressor, rebuilt in May by ARB, with air hose attachment and line for locker, comes with extra solenoid and all wiring and switches for compressor, front and rear air lockers
-HP dana 30 turned and rotated for 4-8" lift with 27 spline RCV shafts, eaton e-locker(500 miles), and solid diff cover, 4.10 gears
-1.25" wheel adapters, 5x4.5 to 5x5.5
-Rustys 1 ton chromoly steering kit
-JKS adjustable swaybar links
-Rustys adjustable track bar, new bushings
-Rustys track bar drop bracket
-4" drop pitman arm
-4-35/12.5/r15 radial Mickey Thompson baja claw TTC w/ 50-75% tread, some rock rash on black steel ford rims
-1-35/12.5/r15 Dunlop mud rover spare w/ 50% tread on aluminum rim
-Rustys 8" adjustable long arm lift with new bushings
-Extended stainless steel brake lines
-Extra 4" fabtech springs
-HD off-road engineering shackle relocation brackets
-Rustys square rock sliders
-Rustys rear tube bumper with receiver
-2" male receiver w/ d ring
-Custom built stubby front bumper w/ two d-rings and option for hidden winch
-Corbeau baja ss seats(blue/black), 97-01 xj seat brackets, 5 point harnesses
-Cherry bomb glass pack
-Pioneer CD player w/ aux input and adapter plate
-Cobra cb radio w/ 3' whip, external speaker, and 12v auxiliary power plug
-Spare stock Dana 30 shafts
-Spare xj front driveshaft
-3/8" clocking ring for jeep transmission/transfer case

All stock interior/trim pieces in good condition with the exception of:
-Center console lid
-Transfer case shift bezel
-Driver & passenger front lower plastic trim

Most body panels are damaged in one way or another. Call, text, or email if you are looking for something in particular and please ask if there is something in general you need that I don't have listed bc I have a ton of stuff and may very we'll have forgotten some of it. My name is Shane and my number is 540-797-7490. I'm pretty much available anytime.
yqaveby9.jpg
4a3a3y6y.jpg
tezegunu.jpg
nyqege6e.jpg
a3u5umab.jpg

I'm interested in the track bar drop bracket, how much to 30528. Also would you be willing to part with the solid diff cover for the 30?

Dude, rip the doors off, pop out the windshield, cage it and keep it as a trail only rig.

Dammit man. That's 3 rigs out of this year's Crawl intermediate group that won't be back next year. :(

You should have just combined this and jerry and made 1 rig ...6 or 8 wheel drive all wheel steering and the like. LOL

How much for the engine? I can pick up.

How much for just the Baja claws?

How much for each of this parts

-Rustys 1 ton chromoly steering kit
-JKS adjustable swaybar links
-Extended stainless steel brake line

Back