• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Liberty tent OEM (will fit a cherokee)

another quick question. It looks like it but is this tall enough to stand up in?

and for me with this tent compared to a rtt it is way cheaper. I live in michigan and have never been bothered by animals lol. Just shoot if they wanna come to close;) and it is way bigger than a rtt!

plus if we get cold we can just fire up the heep and let the exhaust warm the tent up;) lol
I see no reason why you could not stand in it from all of the pics i have seen. its taller then the jeep

this is a pic of a person next to the tent to give you an idea of how big it is

14535-stock-99-when-i-first-got-her-sporting-jeep-tent-liberty.jpg

It worked with mine.

this is a pic of a person next to the tent to give you an idea of how big it is

14535-stock-99-when-i-first-got-her-sporting-jeep-tent-liberty.jpg

Looks like that tent is giving birth to the jeep.:looney:

Thing almost looks big enough that you could pull the jeep inside like a portable garage. Just out of curiosity, what's the point of attaching to the jeep on a tent that big? I get the mini tent/awning thing that goes on the back of suvs, but that tent's a small cabin.

Looks like that tent is giving birth to the jeep.:looney:

Thing almost looks big enough that you could pull the jeep inside like a portable garage. Just out of curiosity, what's the point of attaching to the jeep on a tent that big? I get the mini tent/awning thing that goes on the back of suvs, but that tent's a small cabin.

Sleep in the back of the Jeep!

PM sent Mikey!

Last edited:
Back