• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JEEP Family Pot Luck bbq in yucaipa june 13th!!!

Uh, dude, your gonna find that most forums don't take kindly to people signing up for the sole purpose of trying to steer people to their retail website :spam: either introduce yourself and show us some pix of your jeep (or at least tell us about it) or go pound sand.

I'm not as nice as you...

Banning people is fun.

Last edited:
Where ya gonna be camping at? Maybe I can stop by and visit.

Please do!! :cheers:

Observatory Campground, with my friends Karen, Mark & Belinda Wolfe, not sure who all else. Star party (as in amateur astronomy, not the radio station!).

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/cleveland/recreation/camping/observatory.shtml

DIRECTIONS:
In Santa Ysabel, CA, take State Rt. 79 north for 6.9 miles to
State Rt. 76. Turn right onto Rt. 76 and go 4.6 miles to County
Rt. S7. Turn right onto Rt. S7 and go 11.4 miles to County Rt.
S6. Continue straight on Rt. S6 and go 2.3 miles to campground
on right.

GENERAL COMMENTS:
The elevation is 4,800 ft.

ok guys and girls here is the address

35141 ravencrest ct
yucaipa ca 92399

contact # 909-222-0310

so far the list of people showing is short .. lets get it a bit longer... come hang out and relax by the pool eat some bbq and drink a beer .... or two

My moms birthday is on the 13th. Sorry, won't be able to make it

So bring her along, there is a effing pool!

Hey steve! POst pics of said pool. i wanna see this bad boy! maybe it will entice the rest of the folks here.
she wants to go to the beach for a bonfire

So is it just Steve and I right now? If so, we may want to hold off on this until later in the Summer. I personally want to come and think your place would be a great spot for a get together, but the timing might be a little off. My guess is that the M&G later in the week is conflicting. Maybe guys could only afford one day to put aside. In my situation, I could only come for an hour or so, because my wife's work schedule has her working that day which means I will have my 4 month old with me. His patience level is VERY low right now. An hour or two is the max I can get out of him before total meltdown. If you still want to push forward with this and hope for a few last minute sign ups then I would still be glad to come. The down side to that is that you buy food for a lot of people and they don't show. I hope I don't sound like a joy kill. I have had that happen a few times with gatherings at my place. It kinda sucks.

Back