• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Didn't Pass Inspection .... NO Surprise

Nothin beats a sweet lookin white jeep. Reminds me of my 91..Now I miss it. Maybe I'll call that guy in SD.

Yeah, I bought an extra clamp just for that purpose .... guess I'll go ahead and put it on.

I also thought that if the truck looked a little better, it might have a better chance to pass inspection.

So I bought a can of paint ......

IMG_1923.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG

IMG_2130.JPG

IMG_2131.JPG

Great.... now finish the rest of the truck!!! :laugh3:

I'd be willing to shoot some color on this thing if you would consider a single stage job. I'm no pro but mine is holding up well.

I got 3 words..wagner power sprayer..Sweet!!

Well, aitn't that special..:smootch:

Hot dog! It passed. I got my sticker and I'm all legal now.

PS - Downingtown Tire had a fire over this past weekend and they are now working solely out of their East Caln location (which is actually right in the middle of Downingtown).

PS - Downingtown Tire had a fire over this past weekend and they are now working solely out of their East Caln location (which is actually right in the middle of Downingtown).

congrats simon
simon1.jpg

Nice work Rick Simon..So now u are all set for trail cuttin!!

u still talkin about trail cuttin? hehe..u said get dirty!!

"sinner"
Tommy Boy

Back