• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep D30 complete

95meangreen

NAXJA Forum User
I need a D30 cheap and complete vacumn disco or no it makes no difference to me. i just need four wheel drive again i have an empty axle. I also have some parts ill trade for the axle.

2 tierods
both full shafts
two carriers with 3.55
trackbar
95 calipers
33 swamper
starter
alternatore
grant steering wheel
2 rci racing seats with red pads

here are the seats because everyone always asks

seats.jpg

i got a hole dana 30 housing..check out my for sale posting....i can even leave the locker in there if you want...

I'm about to pick up a regeard D30 to install..and after that...you can take my D30 with 3.55's, Disc to Disc......$20 and you pick it up??:D

ChuckstrPT said:
I'm about to pick up a regeard D30 to install..and after that...you can take my D30 with 3.55's, Disc to Disc......$20 and you pick it up??:D

Andy, I'll take that deal if he doesn't want it. :)

I'll trade ya a D30 for the seats and the Steering wheel.

You come and get it. Abbeville SC The only think wrong with it is the upper passengerside mount is bent.

sorry guys i need something closer within an hour and a half from knoxville i dont trust my jeep to travel farther than that. and jpony you can have the axle if he isnt willing to ship or make arrangements

95meangreen said:
sorry guys i need something closer within an hour and a half from knoxville i dont trust my jeep to travel farther than that. and jpony you can have the axle if he isnt willing to ship or make arrangements
Sorry, no means to move an axle around....Jpony's got it if he'll pick it up...

shoot ill meet ya in Chattanooga

hey man...dunno if you got my pm or not...but ill trade you a working d30 disco for your 33 and the steering wheel and ill meet you in chattanooga.

dang it....i wanted that 33

yea i understand...haha...i just need a spare...but that is a long way for a 33...thanks for the interest

Back