• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cherokee Powertrax No-Slip Locker for Chysler 8.25" 29 Spline

Peregrine

NAXJA Forum User
I have a lightly used Richmond Gear Powertrax No-Slip for the Chrysler 8.25 with 29 splines. Was only installed for 2 months. I have decided to go a different direction. In excellent condition with no wear. I will include a new set of springs. Asking for $300 OBO.

PowertraxNo-Slip29Spline.jpg

PowertraxNo-Slip29Spline2.jpg

PowertraxNo-Slip29Spline4.jpg

PowertraxNo-Slip29Spline5.jpg

PowertraxNo-Slip29Spline7.jpg

Still have the locker. Yes, I am willing to ship locker and willing to negotiate on price a little.

Also may be willing to trade for a decent set of (5) Mickey Thompson Classic wheels 15x8 (or Procomp 1069's or 1079's) or a working used 8000# winch. (Smitty or Mile Marker will fit the bill...a great condition Warn M8000 and I may be willing to throw a little cash your way)

Thanks Frank!

I do not have the original box but I do have those installation instructions that Frank gave the link to. I also have a new install kit/spring kit to go with it. Give me a PM if you are still interested.

What Frank said! If I didn't already have an Aussie, i'd be all over this. I would actually have prefered to install a No Slip, but for the price difference, I went with the Aussie. The Aussie works great, but is significantly louder than rigs i've been in with the No Slip installed. Someone snag this up.

Back