• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep and VW parts

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
Various Jeep parts and VW parts that I've gathered up. I'm trying to clear out some room in my garage and get some funding for the new rig. All prices are OBO so feel free to contact me if you're interested.

Black leather Grand Cherokee ZJ seats on Jeep Cherokee XJ bases, I also have the power bases from the ZJ to go along with them. - $40.00 per seat

001.jpg

002.jpg

Cobra CB Radio. This radio has all 40 channels and also gets the weather channels. Its a compact design that makes it very easy to install discretely. Works great, just don't need it anymore. - $30.00

004.jpg

Jeep Cherokee XJ 2" lift shackles. The bushings are in great shape and greasable. These were on the rock crawler that I rolled in June. I'm not sure of the brand anymore but they are very strong and work great. - $40.00

I have 4 33x12.5 R15 trail spares. They all hold air but have very little tread left on them. 2 are offbrand BFG MudTerrain KM1's and the other two are Mickey Thompsons. - $10.00 each

032.jpg

Stock driveshaft from a 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ that had an AW4 automatic transmission and np231 t-case. - $10.00

035.jpg

Black grill from a 92 Jeep Cherokee Sport. This will work on all older (pre-97) Cherokees with the 3-piece grills. It is in excellent shape. - $20.00

037.jpg

Rear seat from 92 Jeep Cherokee Laredo, dirty but in good shape. - $20.00

038.jpg

Brake Master Cylinder and Vacuum Booster from 1994 Jeep Cherokee w/ ABS. This has the dual diaphragm booster. - $40.00

044.jpg

Front header panel from pre-97 Cherokee, in decent shape. - $20.00

Brand new fuel pump from 92 Jeep Cherokee w/ 4.0L HO I-6. My fuel pump went out and I sold the jeep before I got this one back in. - $60.00

046.jpg

Black Forrest Industries front crossmember/radiator support brace for MK1 chassis Golf, Rabbit, Cabriolet, Scirocco or Caddy (pickup truck) VW. You can also use it on a SciroccoII (second generation VW Scirocco). This goes along the backside of the front radiator support and attaches at the front motor mount and the front bumper mounts. Greatly helps stiffen the front chassis of the car and also prevents the front motor mount from ripping away with higher powered engines. It is brand new and I have all the hardware. I sold the car before I could install it. - $100.00

036.jpg

Rear disc brake conversion components for a MKI or MKII chassis Volkswagen Golf, Rabbit, Cabriolet, Scirocco, or Caddy. Included are the stub shafts, wheel bearings, backing plates, rotors, and calipers from a 16V Scirocco. These will bolt onto the rear beam of any of the prior listed VW's. - $40.00

043.jpg

Kenwood CD player w/ Sirius Satellite Radio tuner. The radio works great and the tuner is apparently signed up for the lifetime subscription as it still works. Only thing missing is the antennae for the Sirius tuner it was ripped off of my Jeep wheeling. - $80.00

66.jpg

Sony Explode Amp and Rocker Fosgate Sub in box. I no longer have any use for these, they still work and are in good shape. - $80.00

027.jpg

028.jpg

Once again, all prices are OBO.

Thanks,
Richard
303-249-9028

ZJ Leather seats are sold
Subwoofer and Amp are sold
CB sale pending

I need a spare for my jeep can you please hold one for me. Save me the good one I dont know much about tires I just know I should have a spare. Thanks.

Back